Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

To get that far, a lot of revelations wil have to be aired by the Premier League, regardless of them covering their tracks or not. Does sweaty, nervy-bum, lying c*** Masters want to be quizzed over his actions? Remains to be seen.

To get that far, a lot of revelations wil have to be aired by the Premier League, regardless of them covering their tracks or not. Does sweaty, nervy-bum, lying cunt Masters want to be quizzed over his actions? Remains to be seen.

Aye fair point.

If a case goes to arbitration it is usually heard by a three-strong panel, with each party appointing one member and a legally-qualified chairman selected. That is usually someone who the other two members agree on and, if that cannot happen, the choice is normally made by the Football Association given the Premier League is one of the parties.

So basically our choice for the panel will side with us. The PL's will side with them and it will go to the FA's choice to decide it.

Not filled with confidence like.

Yeah I read that earlier and thought exactly the same.

If a case goes to arbitration it is usually heard by a three-strong panel, with each party appointing one member and a legally-qualified chairman selected. That is usually someone who the other two members agree on and, if that cannot happen, the choice is normally made by the Football Association given the Premier League is one of the parties.

So basically our choice for the panel will side with us. The PL's will side with them and it will go to the FA's choice to decide it.

I’m sure that any arbitrator’s will be independent of the EPL, the club or the FA otherwise it would make a complete nonsense of the process.

Steve Hastie nails it every time.

steve

@oldheatonian

·

1h

What can be holding the

@premierleague

up other than a sudden mistrust of an  arbitration process. A process  that they previously tried to force on PIF.

Just Agree on the panel members and get it done. No reason for stonewalling or delay. #nufc

Yep. Feels like in that scenario, the deck is stacked against us.

Afterwards, assuming it went against us, can we appeal or is that decision full and final ?

The PL are certainly going to a lot of trouble to fight a takeover based on a blurring of the lines of ownership. With a bid which has millions of investment lined up during a global pandemic, heavyweight political support, and fan backing, it sort of makes you wonder who’s agenda they are serving.

Of course we all know who’s agenda that is, but I would imagine it’ll be pretty cringeworthy watching the PL trying to dress this up as acting in the clubs and fans own interest.

If Masters is called as a witness where home and dry judging by his past performances when questioned.

Plastic fiancé letter incoming

Can we stop with this sort of shit please, her husband to be was murdered by the state trying to take us over because he dared to speak out over there abhorrent practices, she has every right to try as hard as she can to make life difficult for the people that made it happen.

And I say that wanting the takeover to succeed.

:thup:

The telegraph headline says they intend to make a bid and then in the article says they are likely to. It’s another piece of entirely invented journalism based on sweet f*** all

Can i ask what it would take for you at this point to believe the Saudis are still at the table ?

Maybe MBS riding down barrack road on a camel wielding his sword perhaps ?

Actually don’t answer these questions I fucking despair.

It maybe a few weeks before the champagne gets opened, but there will be positive news coming out more and more in the next few days then in the next few weeks.

Not completed yet but everything is going into the final stages.

Almost four weeks since this post. After what’s been reported in the last few weeks and days it looks like things are progressing to some kind of compromise/decision.