Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Penn subsequently disclosed that Mimms PM’d someone who PM’d Penn for some bizarre reason (some real losers here). The implication is that PIf have told Ashley to sack Bruce

That's absolutely not what happened :lol:

My understanding is that outside of this forum, Mimms passed some information to someone, who has subsequently thrown that trust in his face and passed it on to IMTTS.

IMTTS used a phrase on here that Mimms hadn't posted on the open forum meaning that they had been told this information elsewhere.

Might be wrong, like :lol:

Penn subsequently disclosed that Mimms PM’d someone who PM’d Penn for some bizarre reason (some real losers here). The implication is that PIf have told Ashley to sack Bruce

That's absolutely not what happened :lol:

I skipped the bit about Rocker for simplicity

So bruce isn’t getting sacked and this was just an elaborate trap to catch some sneaky forum poster. Wow.

No. That's not right. Daft cunt.

I’m a daft cunt. You’ll have to explain it a bit better, you monolithic headed cunt.

So bruce isn’t getting sacked and this was just an elaborate trap to catch some sneaky forum poster. Wow.

No. That's not right. Daft cunt.

I’m a daft cunt. You’ll have to explain it a bit better, you monolithic headed cunt.

:aww:

First step mate.

Wtf is going on  :lol:

Everyone is a daft c***, except for one of us who’s a snide daft c***, us daft c***s are trying to figure out who is the snide daft c***, but we can’t because we are daft c***s.

Rocker[/member] would agree were all daft cunts  :lol:

So do I put money on Bruce getting the push or not?  :lol:

Considering his attacking and football playing stats are the worst in the league and considering watching Newcastle play the sort of football 2nd divison 80's teams would be embarrassed to play I think it's a safe bet.

Probably not this weekend, might be worth keeping an eye on Charnley tonight if we get humped tho

So do I put money on Bruce getting the push or not?  :lol:

Considering his attacking and football playing stats are the worst in the league and considering watching Newcastle play the sort of football 2nd divison 80's teams would be embarrassed to play I think it's a safe bet.

Probably not this weekend, might be worth keeping an eye on Charnley tonight if we get humped tho

down to 8/1 from 14 though.

Has anyone had a reply from their MP yet ? No reply from that mackem bastard Alan Campbell yet.

Newcastle Consortium Supporters

1h

We’re seeing brilliant support from MP’s for fans in their constituency to make this a public interest matter. Send your letter & join fans who’ve had enough of big pictures, big 6’s and blatant delays of Masters, Hoffman, Bird & Bird. Fans want answers!