Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Do we not have some kind of competition laws in this country? :lol: Ashley will own the entire retail sector at this rate.

Just in the PL. competition isn’t allowed outside Big Six.

Do we not have some kind of competition laws in this country? :lol: Ashley will own the entire retail sector at this rate.

He usually buys other stores when they are in administration, meaning any competition fears are usually put to aside in order to save jobs and more importantly, for as many creditors to get as much money back as possible.

As for property, he doesn’t own all that much.

Guest Howaythetoon

Hearing we might have a (positive) update about things this week...

Fresh bid from a Mexican firm who made their money selling Yorkshire pudding pizzas with shark meat topping - often eaten at 3pm on Fridays by cartels in the state of Sinaloa?

I’d never have owt to do with cunts eating shark meat, this sounds extra promising and real, I could know more by 3.00pm next Friday. Soon...

Unconfirmed rumour Ashley is getting in bed with PIF to buy  up most of the bankrupt high street.

Unconfirmed because it’s not true. He’s trying to buy Debenhams through Fraser Group. There’s a bread trail there. They have the money. If PIF were involved it would be known. It’s not their modus operandi anyway, the retail sector.

Pack your bags up and leave

And don't you dare come running back to me

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Mimms[/member] has been inactive for a week now

If ever there was a time we needed him/her its now 🙏

At the risk of repeating myself, he will undoubtedly post again when he has something to add . . . and NOT before!!