Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I got a response from Mary Glindon (North Tyneside).

Thank you for your email.

As a season ticket holder myself,  I share your concerns about the future of the club and the influence the ‘Big Six’ are trying to exert.

I think it’s important that MPs across the Tyneside area work together to maximise any influence we can bring to bear on the situation.  My initial action has been to contact Chi Onwurah as St James Park is in her constituency, so she is rightfully leading on this matter.

As I have your contact details, I will keep you informed of any updates I have in relation to the progress we are able to make on this matter.

Thank you once again for contacting me on something that is so important to all of us.

Has Mimms stopped with updates for good then? Shame if he has, his updates offered some hope.

Just my opinion, but I have always felt that he only posts when he has something tangible to contribute.

So - I feel that he will be back !!

His "champagne in a few weeks" isn't ageing that well though sadly. Nearly 6 weeks and counting. Hope is all well and good, but it would be nice if what he said actually turned out to be accurate.

Has Mimms stopped with updates for good then? Shame if he has, his updates offered some hope.

Just my opinion, but I have always felt that he only posts when he has something tangible to contribute.

His "champagne in a few weeks" isn't ageing that well though sadly. Nearly 6 weeks and counting. Hope is all well and good, but it would be nice if what he said actually turned out to be accurate.

Takes me back to

No red flags

And

#soon

Takes me back to

No red flags

And

#soon

Takes me back to the last time you posted on here miserable twat then as well.

Takes me back to

No red flags

And

#soon

Takes me back to the last time you posted on here miserable t*** then as well.

O0

Name calling  O0

He will be back when he has something to say.

What more do people (some of you) want?

I hope this man is as good as the hype. He must be realising by now he has the weight of the Geordie nation on his shoulders.

I have a sneaky feeling though Shaheed Fatima QC may play a very big part in proceedings. She is very highly rated and experienced in the Middle East. She might be the ace when it comes to separating PIF and the Govt.

Bring it fucking home and give us all the best xmas ever.

I hope this man is as good as the hype. He must be realising by now he has the weight of the Geordie nation on his shoulders.

I have a sneaky feeling though Shaheed Fatima QC may play a very big part in proceedings. She is very highly rated and experienced in the Middle East. She might be the ace when it comes to separating PIF and the Govt.

Bring it fucking home and give us all the best xmas ever.

:anguish:

Bring it f***ing home and give us all the best xmas ever.

:anguish:

Could have been worse I could have said toon army  :lol:

In all fairness the Trafford Centre is fucking heaving and highly successful.

Even if retail did die off I still think theirs a market for some malls etc.

He’d do well to buy it and keep his stores in there rent free whilst still having other stores paying him rent and bringing the footfall in.