Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Sick to death of hearing about BeIN f***ing Sports.

Must admit I took extra satisfaction from Udinese v Juventus last night on BEIN 1 on my IPTV.

That’s the type of pettiness I can get behind 😂

Oh if this fails I'll stream BeIN illegally, constantly, just for pettiness. I'll add it to the Windows startup process. I am absolutely that petty.

If it passes, I've already said I'll buy Sky. I'm doing my bit either way, whatever the outcome. :lol:

Guest godzilla

Oh if this fails I'll stream BeIN illegally, constantly, just for pettiness. I'll add it to the Windows startup process. I am absolutely that petty.

If it passes, I've already said I'll buy Sky. I'm doing my bit either way, whatever the outcome. :lol:

:lol:

Guest godzilla

His info is clearly not from PL he’s worked in Middle East for years, he mentions contacts in PIF and Bein.

As if PIF are going to give info to a pro beIN/Qatar reporter  :lol:

As if you would know they wouldn’t  :lol:

Doesn't take much brain cells to work out why they wouldn't mind. You keep believing your new 'in the know' hero  :lol:

It doesn’t take many brain cells to believe a journalist who works in the Middle East for various companies may have some contacts.

But hey you just keep on believing everything’s 100% positive in your own deluded little world  :lol:

Coming from someone who up to a week ago was more vocal than anyone and posting several times every day about it's happening  :crazy2:  :lol:

Surely pirating Bein only actually matters if there is a way you can legally watch it, which isn't the case in the UK? :lol:

Like if you're watching a Bein link, then its still Sky and BT you're fucking over?

Surely pirating Bein only actually matters if there is a way you can legally watch it, which isn't the case in the UK? :lol:

Like if you're watching a Bein link, then its still Sky and BT you're fucking over?

Given that Sky/BT/Amazon have the matches then surely there's no legitimate reason for wanting to watch Bein in the UK anyway? :whistle:

I'll not even be watching it. I'll minimise it and turn the volume off.

All I know is that somewhere, people analyse these kind of things and state that "1,0000,000 pirated this stream". I'll just be just putting a +1 in that column, because I can. Nothing more.

Hahaha love this.

His info is clearly not from PL he’s worked in Middle East for years, he mentions contacts in PIF and Bein.

Doesn't take much brain cells to work out why they wouldn't mind. You keep believing your new 'in the know' hero  :lol:

It doesn’t take many brain cells to believe a journalist who works in the Middle East for various companies may have some contacts.

But hey you just keep on believing everything’s 100% positive in your own deluded little world  :lol:

Coming from someone who up to a week ago was more vocal than anyone and posting several times every day about it's happening  :crazy2:  :lol:

I still believe it’ll happen, however I’m not blinded to other opinions like your good self.

Guest godzilla

I still believe it’ll happen, however I’m not blinded to other opinions like your good self.

No you're just blinded by a person who is a massively pro beIN/Qatar reporter, spouting their side of things and then conveniently not answering (when asked several times) reply's from people asking him to explain how the broadcast ban by the Saudis (which he says is a big problem with the takeover) is anyway part of the O&D test. You then quote he is getting it from both sides and then are unable to comprehend that won't be the case as there is no way whatsoever PIF would divulge information to a former beIN employee (and as mentioned above pro beIN/Qatar reporter), which could well effect the takeover. Your other opinion is my other propaganda.

No you're just blinded by a person who is a massively pro beIN/Qatar reporter, spouting their side of things and then conveniently not answering (when asked several times) reply's from people asking him to explain how the broadcast ban by the Saudis (which he says is a big problem with the takeover) is anyway part of the O&D test. You then quote he is getting it from both sides and then are unable to comprehend that won't be the case as there is no way whatsoever PIF would divulge information to a former beIN employee (and as mentioned above pro beIN/Qatar reporter), which could well effect the takeover. Your other opinion is my other propaganda.

Unfortunately you come across as a petulant child who just puts his fingers in his ears when it’s someone’s opinion you don’t want to believe.

I’ve always cautioned Jacobs is an ex employee of bein, however he offers some decent and balanced views on the matter.

You claim to know for certain he wouldn’t have sources within PIF, however sources from PIF has been a phrase regularly used during this process.

So to summarise you come across as a know it all, who clearly knows fuck all.

Guest godzilla

Unfortunately you come across as a petulant child who just puts his fingers in his ears when it’s someone’s opinion you don’t want to believe.

I’ve always cautioned Jacobs is an ex employee of bein, however he offers some decent and balanced views on the matter.

You claim to know for certain he wouldn’t have sources within PIF, however sources from PIF has been a phrase regularly used during this process.

So to summarise you come across as a know it all, who clearly knows f*** all.

Yet he can't or won't answer simple questions when asked - Bullshit  :crazy2:

You sound a little unhinged, I would take a break from the takeover if I was you  :lol:

Guest godzilla

You sound a little unhinged, I would take a break from the takeover if I was you  :lol:

Breakover

If this gets rejected and the Qataris end up getting Leeds now they're in the PL I'll be fuming.

Wallsendmag will be fuming even more since he insists Leeds have never been a big club.