Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

There’s a reason why money Mike has stopped.

He’s goaded Luke Edwards too much. Luke has found out who is behind the account and is threatening to release who it is if he carry’s on with all the shit and calling him out etc

He’s goaded Luke Edwards too much. Luke has found out who is behind the account and is threatening to release who it is if he carry’s on with all the shit and calling him out etc

That would be Doxing and would be illegal.

He’s goaded Luke Edwards too much. Luke has found out who is behind the account and is threatening to release who it is if he carry’s on with all the s*** and calling him out etc

The abuse he gave Edwards isn’t very clever wether you like the account or not.

Just passing on what I’ve been told, like I did in regards to the statement...

Guest reefatoon

Luke Edwards is Mimms. That’s the first time I have heard someone on here calling Edwards “Luke”. It’s normally gormless bald cunt, twat or fuckwit, but never Luke.

Luke Edwards is Mimms. That’s the first time I have heard someone on here calling Edwards “Luke”. It’s normally gormless bald c***, t*** or fuckwit, but never Luke.

I can’t be him. I actually posted information that was factually correct...

He’s goaded Luke Edwards too much. Luke has found out who is behind the account and is threatening to release who it is if he carry’s on with all the s*** and calling him out etc

what would revealing him do like? it's not illegal to take thepiss

No quite true, although there must be a reason as to why.

If people don’t want to believe the information I’ve passed on that’s fine. Although after the information I gave regarding the announcement I do recall a few people on here apologising after doubting me.

O0

If it's true, then I'd presume it's someone of note whose name/reputation could be tarnished - someone connected to the club or another reporter, for example.

No quite true, although there must be a reason as to why.

If people don’t want to believe the information I’ve passed on that’s fine. Although after the information I gave regarding the announcement I do recall a few people on here apologising after doubting me.

O0

I don't disbeleive it, I'm saying, so what if he outs him?

I had heard from a different person that told me about the announcement and the above that the money Mike account has a few people running it, one is getting their information from possibly someone quite high up within the club, wether this has come back and Edwards now knows this person is a possibility although I don’t know/trust the person enough for this to be concrete compared to the person who told me this as much as I do the former.

He's probably been banned for a week for calling Luke Edwards a lego headed cunt  :lol:

Luke Edwards is clearly a grass like.

I thought that was Miguel Delaney?

You could well be right. I'm going to carry on pretending it was Edwards he called that though, would have been funnier.

Probably the first time Luke Edwards has ever done any investigative journalism in his life.

If he has found out who the person is, which I doubt. There is no way he found out himself, someone else from his company who’s job it is to check the backgrounds of people (for source referencing etc) would have been told to do it. Again I don’t think he would have, it amounts to Doxing which is illegal, and despite what some people believe, it’s very likely that it’s just some random person who no one would care about. The only way I think it may effect the person behind it, is if they were a part of say NUST, or less believably the club themselves.

I bought doubt he has found out who it is though. It’s quite likely that the person behind the account is now busy again in their private life or simply has nothing to say.

You’d be able to tell if he was banned as when you go on the account it would say, however this isn’t the case.

I got banned from posting for 24 hours for calling a Tory MP a cunt but you could still see my profile during that time.