Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Only reason it would be deleted is its ended already negatively. You aren't going to delete something that's ended in a win. The PL probably have some fine print somewhere saying they can ignore every single one of the rules if it benefits them.

Only reason it would be deleted is its ended already negatively. You aren't going to delete something that's ended in a win. The PL probably have some fine print somewhere saying they can ignore every single one of the rules if it benefits them.

They and Dentons wouldn’t have taken on the case if there was no case to be heard, at the very most the barristers would have came back to NUFC quickly to say there wasn’t a case to be heard and not have bothered with a press release in the first place.

:lol:

Maybe a little overly negative there. I'm sure it can't be the 'only' reason.

Jesus, where do I buy my ticket to jump from the tyne :cheesy:

Guest neesy111

Wraith warning - Kate Stewart's come back, considering legal action allegedly. Hahaha, I was lulled a little early on but now it's comical seeing him defend that account. "She's" his "good friend" he defended a while back  :lol:

Urghh man.

Jesus, where do I buy my ticket to jump from the tyne :cheesy:

The lockdown won't allow you might draw a crowd

Surely they'd have read all that small print BEFORE taking the case on and publicly saying they are taking the case on?

Surely they'd have read all that small print BEFORE taking the case on and publicly saying they are taking the case on?

100%, surely these top lawyers don't do embarrassing shit like that all the time. The endless backtracking needed :lol:

Guest neesy111

Wraith warning - Kate Stewart's come back, considering legal action allegedly. Hahaha, I was lulled a little early on but now it's comical seeing him defend that account. "She's" his "good friend" he defended a while back  :lol:

Urghh man.

What's this bollocks, who's she?

Some twitter account that was ridiculously pro saudi about everything.

Just look at the profile man, British, Saudi flags and a rose.

How the hell do you go from an article being taken down to ‘woe is me, it’s all over’ in the space of a few seconds??

Especially one where the speculation was that the PL might already have settled out of court. :lol:

If, even as top top lawdogs, they have reviewed the entirety of the materials/sale/etc in 36 hours and come to that conclusion that quickly then we should expect to see NUFCs internal counsel let go for gross incompetence as well. :lol:

Mate :lol: