Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Our fans are so cringeworthy sometimes. Harassing a solicitors for information man, get a grip.

I'd say it's flat out embarrassing personally.

I love a good judging of our own fans. We are much better than them, like. :lol:

Our fans are so cringeworthy sometimes. Harassing a solicitors for information man, get a grip.

I love a good judging of our own fans. We are much better than them, like. :lol:

Aye. I'm sure these guys became top lawyers by feeding confidential information to a bunch of mouth breathers on twitter.

Turning into the mackems. Always concerned about what others think of us.

Fat Mike.will be so pissed with what he is seeing today..money spent, takeover failed and he aint getting any soulless fans to spend money on matchday. He'll be on the phone to his lawyers to get work started on his case against the PL first thing tomorrow morning while still on the piss.

Aye. I'm sure these guys became top lawyers by feeding confidential information to a bunch of mouth breathers on twitter.

:lol: :thup:

Something is clearly going on behind the scenes what with Blackstone Chambers removing their announcement, and not being able to say why, and MMA going off the radar (its been months since he went more than a day without posting). The silence is deafening.

Not based on anything other than a hunch but I think either it's gone down the route of arbitration or that the PL have agreed that they will make a formal decision and we're waiting for their board to meet to make that decision.

Guest neesy111

Chelsea are in huge risk of CL and PL exclusion in my opinion with this evenings Abramovich revelations. Plays into our hands at least.

No.