Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

According to Mark Douglas tonight 90% of what baker boy does is behind closed doors. We can’t discount that he’s managed to mediate and find a solution.

There again he might just be lying on the sofa covered in crumbs right now after necking a cocktail of Newcy Broon, Guinness and cheap Champagne.

I mean we joked ages back that the takeover would be approved as soon as the window shut as well. Can you fucking imagine hearing it's done now to have to watch Bruceball for another 3 months.

Id settle for that tbf.

When I say settle I mean I'd dance naked in the street to rejoice.

We have enough to be safe-ish by January. If the takeover happens by then I’m sure they will have their own plans. Letting Bruce clog up with the squad with plodders on long term contracts probably isn’t the thing to be doing.

The longer Covid is going on though it surely starts putting everything in jeopardy?

Best breakdown of picture I’ve seen on twitter so far -

1. The Brown Ale

2. The Guinness “good things come to those that wait”

3. The bread loaf cut into an 80-10-10 ratio suggesting the consortiums percentage splits.

4. The champagne bottle that has white and black written on it.

28605799.gif

It has to be said if you’re posting a picture of the bread you’ve made there’s no reason to include Dog, Guinness and champagne. He can’t have used all 3 in the bread. Excellent wumming if that’s what’s he doing otherwise it can be seen as a pretty coincidental collection. Strange either way.

It has to be said if you’re posting a picture of the bread you’ve made there’s no reason to include Dog, Guinness and champagne. He can’t have used all 3 in the bread. Excellent wumming if that’s what’s he doing otherwise it can be seen as a pretty coincidental collection. Strange either way.

I reckon he made the bread in his kitchen, where the other stuff also is. Bizarre I know.

Refuse to believe all of those little hints aren't deliberate. Doesn't necessarily mean anything, of course, bloke might just be having a giggle.

If we assume that it means nothing at all, it would be quite a juvenile prank for someone in such a high profile professional position, given that he must know how fans would react.

Maybe I'm just boring.

Wtf have I missed. :lol:

No way this is back on surely?

As you know, it has never been 'off', but I don't think this bread photo has any meaning whatsoever.

Well, I don't know what's real anymore. That is not the reaction I expected from you :lol:

As you know, it has never been 'off', but I don't think this bread photo has any meaning whatsoever.

Well, I don't know what's real anymore. That is not the reaction I expected from you :lol:

What reaction did you expect?

I keep on, and on, using the word 'realism', and I do not think it is realistic to imagine hidden meanings to that loaf of bread photo.

But . . . I could be wrong!

What reaction did you expect?

I keep on, and on, using the word 'realism', and I do not think it is realistic to imagine hidden meanings to that loaf of bread photo.

But . . . I could be wrong!

As your so optimistic, I expected you to find the positive in the image of the Brown Ale and the Champagne.