Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Mimms[/member] is Liam Kennedy. Track his IP, its not hard for the site owners. I've already sent him an IP hunter which he's clicked on. So it'll be easy to compare.

If this is true and his cover has been blown then I doubt he'll be back. He's already said that he isn't him so clearly doesn't want to be identified.

Mimms[/member] is Liam Kennedy. Track his IP, its not hard for the site owners. I've already sent him an IP hunter which he's clicked on. So it'll be easy to compare.

Without question one of the weirdest posts I've read on here and a massive privacy concern tbh. Fishing for anyone's details through dodgy underhand tactics is unacceptable, and asking the forum admins to compare it to validate an identity is even worse.

Just to be clear, if anyone else thinks this kind of thing is okay, it isn't.

Without question one of the weirdest posts I've read on here and a massive privacy concern tbh. Fishing for anyone's details through dodgy underhand tactics is unacceptable, and asking the forum admins to compare it to validate an identity is even worse.

That sort of tomfoolery is likely to put people off the forum, great way to kill a forum.

That sort of tomfoolery is likely to put people off the forum, great way to kill a forum.

This is really bad, I'd rather people didn't know that I'm Barry Venison but I'd hate to think that some crazy tracked me down to prove it, Penn got banned for a lot less than this.

Surely it's possible that the legal team Mike has hired have looked at the PL stance regarding the takeover and concluded he has zero chance of forcing the takeover through.

If they thought that wouldn't we already know as it would be all over. Quite clearly they dont think that.

Surely it's possible that the legal team Mike has hired have looked at the PL stance regarding the takeover and concluded he has zero chance of forcing the takeover through.

If they thought that wouldn't we already know as it would be all over. Quite clearly they dont think that.

Yeah and by all accounts this is the quickest route to force it through the courts, as opposed to other options available to them. If this route fails though It’ll  be interesting to see which route they go down. Liam Kennedy did state if they took legal action the full way they’re confident they’d win, however timescales are important.

My one major fear is this just turns into Ashley v the PL the longer it goes, I’m not sure PIF will still be waiting in the wings this time next year.

Didnt mimms say they want it done by the and of this year? Presumably they’ll want to attack the jan transfer window

Of course they want.

Yes. I’m saying PIF won’t be still interested if this drags on in to next year.

Didnt mimms say they want it done by the and of this year? Presumably they’ll want to attack the jan transfer window

Of course they want.

Maybe (probably) not, maybe they will.

Of course they want.

Good chat mate

Of course they want.

Good chat mate

:lol:

Im just saying that it seems unlikely they'll be interested for another age or two, but no one of us really knows.

Not sure what you want me to babble on about :lol: Heading to the gym now, and then lunch in town with my

mates. What are you up to today?...

Of course they want.

Good chat mate

:lol:

Im just saying that it seems unlikely they'll be interested for another age or two, but no one of us really knows.

Not sure what you want me to babble on about :lol: Heading to the gym now, and then lunch in town with my

mates. What are you up to today?...

I was replying to Whitley msg saying pif might not be waiting in the wings this time next year with mimms saying they won’t and my opinion that they won’t and you jumped in :lol:

Just watching football today mainly mate

f***.

I like how he presented it as some clever thought that he’d had, like we’d all be delighted to have the admins track this pesky ITK down and expose him to the world. :lol:

At 2:52 in the morning aswell mimms was probably fast asleep, or was he did he unknowingly click on this request in the early hours.

I would like to hear more from Charlie to see what his mindset was.

f***.

I like how he presented it as some clever thought that he’d had, like we’d all be delighted to have the admins track this pesky ITK down and expose him to the world. :lol:

At 2:52 in the morning aswell mimms was probably fast asleep, or was he did he unknowingly click on this request in the early hours.

I would like to hear more from Charlie to see what his mindset was.

Desperation I’d imagine.