Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Mimms[/member] is Liam Kennedy. Track his IP, its not hard for the site owners. I've already sent him an IP hunter which he's clicked on. So it'll be easy to compare.

Ban coming surely

Careful :lol:

f***.

I like how he presented it as some clever thought that he’d had, like we’d all be delighted to have the admins track this pesky ITK down and expose him to the world. :lol:

At 2:52 in the morning aswell mimms was probably fast asleep, or was he did he unknowingly click on this request in the early hours.

I would like to hear more from Charlie to see what his mindset was.

A quick look at Charlie’s post history show’s you don’t want to know how his mind works.

Mimms[/member] is Liam Kennedy. Track his IP, its not hard for the site owners. I've already sent him an IP hunter which he's clicked on. So it'll be easy to compare.

I think we should stop participating in this forum if someone is doing some creepy stuff like that on fellow member.

What is the purpose of him doing that? What did he gain.

I think we should stop participating in this forum if someone is doing some creepy stuff like that on fellow member.

What is the purpose of him doing that? What did he gain.

I get that it’s serious and a really shite thing to do but calm down. This forum is great (at times) one bad egg etc

Bit of a weird thing to wake up to, don’t want to open the door in case he’s sat outside in the street.

I’m sure the mods can confirm that it definitely not Kennedy. In fact if they did do a IP check then they would see that I’m slightly over a few miles away from the majority of posters here.

Also heard nothing for a week.

Bit of a weird thing to wake up to, don’t want to open the door in case he’s sat outside in the street.

I’m sure the mods can confirm that it definitely not Kennedy. In fact if they did do a IP check then they would see that I’m slightly over a few miles away from the majority of posters here.

Keep your ear to the ground. We appreciate it

Good to know your safe and well mimms, so I’m presuming his dm request was his way of discovering your identity.

Certainly not what you want on a Sunday morning, have you checked behind your wheelie bin yet ?

Guest reefatoon

Really doesn’t matter who you are, nothing needs checking and don’t even entertain it fella, it was massively creepy as fuck.

Surely it's possible that the legal team Mike has hired have looked at the PL stance regarding the takeover and concluded he has zero chance of forcing the takeover through.

If they thought that wouldn't we already know as it would be all over. Quite clearly they dont think that.

Where have you been the last 12 years? Ashley loves takeover talk man  :lol:

you set up a specific link like "www.example.com/ab38vn4i31-9jsdk2ng" and send it to someone and when they click on it (they should be the only ones ever clicking on it) you look at the server logs and see the IP that requested it.

edit: or you use a service which sets all that up for you and then just tells you the IPs that click on the link.

Honestly don’t think there’s been anywhere near enough outrage over this new kit deal. I mean we’re leaving a more lucrative deal for a less lucrative one. It’s a clear, swindle. Another sad example of how terrible our local journalists are.

How is it less lucrative how much were Puma paying a season?

Just read it was £6.5 million a year so yes less lucrative.

The kit stuff isn't a concern imo. I think you'll find smaller deals for normal clubs in terms of sponsorship, £5m was probably the best we could get in the current climate. Who wants to blow £60+ on a football top? I never did, certainly don't now.

When you see clubs like Barca facing bankruptcy by January, then you know the game is about to change, and hopefully for the better.

you set up a specific link like "www.example.com/ab38vn4i31-9jsdk2ng" and send it to someone and when they click on it (they should be the only ones ever clicking on it) you look at the server logs and see the IP that requested it.

edit: or you use a service which sets all that up for you and then just tells you the IPs that click on the link.

Sounds fucking baffling.

Honestly don’t think there’s been anywhere near enough outrage over this new kit deal. I mean we’re leaving a more lucrative deal for a less lucrative one. It’s a clear, swindle. Another sad example of how terrible our local journalists are.

How is it less lucrative how much were Puma paying a season?

Just read it was £6.5 million a year so yes less lucrative.

The kit stuff isn't a concern imo. I think you'll find smaller deals for normal clubs in terms of sponsorship, £5m was probably the best we could get in the current climate. Who wants to blow £60+ on a football top? I never did, certainly don't now.

When you see clubs like Barca facing bankruptcy by January, then you know the game is about to change, and hopefully for the better.

For me it’s more the company than the numbers. I’ve no proof but castore just screams Mike Ashley to me

Guest Howaythetoon

It’s ok I know where he lives, I’ll send the lads around to give him a slap.