Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

So MoneyMikeAshley had insider knowledge of a major diplomatic settlement between two sovereign nations back in September that has only become public knowledge in the last few days.

Please man, such tripe. :lol:

:lol: But it's on Twitter!!1!

Apparently that MoneyMikeAshley account is new and parodying the old MoneyMikeAshley account, which of course was parodying Mike Ashley. Parodies of parodies, this takeover rubbish truly has peaked :lol:

I saw that but it says joined twitter in April 2020 which is when the original MMA account joined wasn't it?

Or do you mean someone has taken over the account?

Apparently that MoneyMikeAshley account is new and parodying the old MoneyMikeAshley account, which of course was parodying Mike Ashley. Parodies of parodies, this takeover rubbish truly has peaked :lol:

I saw that but it says joined twitter in April 2020 which is when the original MMA account joined wasn't it?

Na, MMA has been around for a good few years.

Na, MMA has been around for a good few years.

Wanna fight about it?

You can see the screenshot somebody got a few pages back it’s the standard account, the remember remember tweet. Then he closed his account again.

I don’t know how ITK he is about the takeover but I think we all know the piracy was one of the stumbling blocks. It can only be a good thing for the takeover if it is resolved but there’s probably more stuff in the way yet. Then someone will find something else and so on forever