Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I think you’re mistaken he just has the attitude I won’t take shit from anyone.

It's the internet. You can't refuse to take shit from people, it's not an option.

He's being thin skinned and precious.

Doing nothing is just as good as spending £40k of your personal money and taking a year out from your job? Heard it all now. Reminds me of some of the excuses for not boycotting one game :lol:

£40k to one man can be the equivalent of 20p to another. Not everyone has money/time to throw around speculatively.

Who’s to say his rancid Twitter posts and ramblings to the PL aren’t actually causing harm? In that case, doing nothing is just as good.

Your opinion on what is ‘better’ is simply that, an opinion. Every supporter of the club is entitled to their own which is why I think the dick measuring is pathetic.

Yes but there is dick measuring and not even having a dick to measure :lol:

Doing nothing is just as good as spending £40k of your personal money and taking a year out from your job? Heard it all now. Reminds me of some of the excuses for not boycotting one game :lol:

£40k to one man can be the equivalent of 20p to another. Not everyone has money/time to throw around speculatively.

Who’s to say his rancid Twitter posts and ramblings to the PL aren’t actually causing harm? In that case, doing nothing is just as good.

Your opinion on what is ‘better’ is simply that, an opinion. Every supporter of the club is entitled to their own which is why I think the dick measuring is pathetic.

Yes but there is dick measuring and not even having a dick to measure :lol:

My girlfriend has told me for years that size doesn’t matter.

Krypton Electrical Wholesalers Ltd is Twitter Keith.

Only a small company. I thought he was some sort of big thing given everyone talked about his great pedigree on Twitter etc when they first launched.

Maybe I'm missing something......

Only a small company. I thought he was some sort of big thing given everyone talked about his great pedigree on Twitter etc when they first launched.

I don’t think he’s ever been talked about as some big thing unless I’ve missed something? That’s why you can’t fault his sacrifice.

I don’t think he’s ever been talked about as some big thing unless I’ve missed something? That’s why you can’t fault his sacrifice.

Like I say, happy to be corrected, but I was sure he was heralded as some sort of success story? Unless it was the other fella, from Surrey?

Like I say, happy to be corrected, but I was sure he was heralded as some sort of success story? Unless it was the other fella, from Surrey?

He’s a millionaire though, no?

Krypton Electrical Wholesalers Ltd --> Based in Whitley Bay --> Whitley Mag  :yikes:

Oh aye, no question it's him. He might as well just own it tbh.

I actually enjoy Whitley Mag's optimism and I'm not really arsed if he's Keith or not. So sorry Whitley if you're not actually Keith. And if you are him...

:morph:

I think it's great what he's doing, awesome that he's invested so much time and money into trying to bring about change and he should get plaudits for that, totally, bloke should never have to buy a season ticket or beer again if he helps it get passed.

That doesn't give him Carte Blanche to come out swinging at anyone he disagrees with though, he has no decorum about him and I've defended him in the past plenty of times because I'm sure it can't be easy to get pelters by some of our support. But when you start to talk to GC like he's just another Twitter troll then you need to take a step back. Keith seems like a nice bloke but he's starting to lose credibility amongst the fans with his Twitter outbursts and needs to wind his neck in a bit, he doesn't owe everyone an answer and he doesn't need to make an enemy of everyone that doesn't agree with him 100%

I think that’s a very fair post and whilst I think some of the people who have attacked him deserved a comeback, maybe a bunker mentality has now set in and he’s become overly sensitive to criticism.

Why are you speaking about yourself in the 3rd person?

Also, why do people keep saying he put in £50k to front this? I don't buy that for a second. I do think he was supported by someone linked to someone in the consortium as some kind of legal tactic and other angle, but he has served his purpose and is now desperately trying to cling on to a self-appointed status of the 'saviour of NUFC fans'. Hence why you're so sensitive to criticism of people saying you know nowt.

You've dished out so much bollocks about "real fans" and just "being one of us". Now you really are, in the sense you know very little like the rest of us, so resort to trying to pretend you know stuff by incomprehensibly going after the journalist that has the closest link to Staveley out of anyone in the NUFC circle.

He’s a millionaire though, no?

No idea. Ask him on here.

Also, why do people keep saying he put in £50k to front this? I don't buy that for a second. I do think he was supported by someone linked to someone in the consortium as some kind of legal tactic and other angle, but he has served his purpose and is now desperately trying to cling on to a self-appointed status of the 'saviour of NUFC fans'. Hence why you're so sensitive to criticism of people saying you know nowt.

You've dished out so much bollocks about "real fans" and just "being one of us". Now you really are, in the sense you know very little like the rest of us, so resort to trying to pretend you know stuff by incomprehensibly going after the journalist that has the closest link to Staveley out of anyone in the NUFC circle.

Deary me, you’ve actually written this post in the belief Keith is going to read it, or even better you really actually think I am in Keith 😂🤔🙏🏻🔜🦓

Deary me, you’ve actually written this post in the belief Keith is going to read it, or even better you really actually think I am in Keith 😂🤔🙏🏻🔜🦓

You said it.

The bloke is doing what he thinks is right to try to enable a takeover (the NCSL bloke), I've got no beef with that infact i applaud him for getting off his arse and doing something.

Imo he needs to ignore the people who dont think it will happen on twitter and get on with doing what hes doing, the constant replys to anyone who thinks its not going to happen is just pointless.

The bloke is doing what he thinks is right to try to enable a takeover (the NCSL bloke), I've got no beef with that infact i applaud him for getting off his arse and doing something.

Imo he needs to ignore the people who dont think it will happen on twitter and get on with doing what hes doing, the constant replys to anyone who thinks its not going to happen is just pointless.

Aye, he's throwing spanners at ghosts

Yes, can people not just forgive his mistakes and focus in on what he (Keith) is genuinly trying to do?

He is trying to help achieve what we all want, so let's support him instead of picking up on aspects we don't like and pulling him to bits.

Yes, can people not just forgive his mistakes and focus in what he (Keith) is genuinly trying to do?

He is trying to help achieve what we all want, so let's support him instead of picking up on bits we don't like and pulling him to bits.

If he wasn't such an insufferable, antagonistic arsehole, attacking fans and slating respected journalists then he'd have plenty more people supporting him.