Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Also, why do people keep saying he put in £50k to front this? I don't buy that for a second. I do think he was supported by someone linked to someone in the consortium as some kind of legal tactic and other angle, but he has served his purpose and is now desperately trying to cling on to a self-appointed status of the 'saviour of NUFC fans'. Hence why you're so sensitive to criticism of people saying you know nowt.

You've dished out so much bollocks about "real fans" and just "being one of us". Now you really are, in the sense you know very little like the rest of us, so resort to trying to pretend you know stuff by incomprehensibly going after the journalist that has the closest link to Staveley out of anyone in the NUFC circle.

Deary me, you’ve actually written this post in the belief Keith is going to read it, or even better you really actually think I am in Keith 😂🤔🙏🏻🔜🦓

You said it.

You could be on to something Yorkie, Keith is also fond of a typo in his tweets. 🤔

The bloke is doing what he thinks is right to try to enable a takeover (the NCSL bloke), I've got no beef with that infact i applaud him for getting off his arse and doing something.

Imo he needs to ignore the people who dont think it will happen on twitter and get on with doing what hes doing, the constant replys to anyone who thinks its not going to happen is just pointless.

Yes, can people not just forgive his mistakes and focus in what he (Keith) is genuinly trying to do?

He is trying to help achieve what we all want, so let's support him instead of picking up on bits we don't like and pulling him to bits.

If he wasn't such an insufferable, antagonistic arsehole, attacking fans and slating respected journalists then he'd have plenty more people supporting him.

Easy now fella think of that blood pressure, you’ll be going around up rooting a certain estate agent’s signs from gardens next.

:lol: I just cant believe anyone who reckons if we get taken over, Keith from Whitley Bay with a s*** name on Twitter is going to have had anything at all to do with it.  Each to their own I suppose. People like Coldplay.

I’ll reveal all when I pen my memoirs with Liam Kennedy. Don’t worry I’ll make sure you get one and I’ll even sign it with zebras 🦓 🦓🦓🦓🦓 for good measure.

Krypton Electrical Wholesalers Ltd is Twitter Keith.

Only a small company. I thought he was some sort of big thing given everyone talked about his great pedigree on Twitter etc when they first launched.

Maybe I'm missing something......

I don’t think he’s ever been talked about as some big thing unless I’ve missed something? That’s why you can’t fault his sacrifice.

Like I say, happy to be corrected, but I was sure he was heralded as some sort of success story? Unless it was the other fella, from Surrey?

He’s a millionaire though, no?

No idea. Ask him on here.

You’re the one who’s interested :lol: You ask him.

This thread is the pits. I keep checking because I'm desperate for any significant update on the takeover. But then just end up hating myself for reading all the silly squabbles in here. I should probably wait until there is a title change.

This thread is the pits. I keep checking because I'm desperate for any significant update on the takeover. But then just end up hating myself for reading all the silly squabbles in here. I should probably wait until there is a title change.

Nowt is going to happen until arbitration is sorted. Nobody actually knows either what’s going to happen whether you’re confident or not.

:lol: I just cant believe anyone who reckons if we get taken over, Keith from Whitley Bay with a s*** name on Twitter is going to have had anything at all to do with it.  Each to their own I suppose. People like Coldplay.

I’ll reveal all when I pen my memoirs with Liam Kennedy. Don’t worry I’ll make sure you get one and I’ll even sign it with zebras 🦓 🦓🦓🦓🦓 for good measure.

Mega.

Shite. Gone.

Shite. Gone.

Shite. Gone.

That's a bit tough on Whitley.....Can he still post in the Positive thread or is his ban for a long time.

Shite. Gone.

Who's next.....cos if its just Whitley then might as well give Manor park, Me, and everyone else who has been ultra positive in this thread, a ban

Shite. Gone.

:lol:

Just to clarify:

Positive = fine

Shite = ban

It's canny simple like

I'm not going to argue or (try not to) talk shite, but why can't we have both views expressed as strongly as they want.I'm from the highly positive camp and revel on any indication by members of news/tweets/hearsay on the takeover. There are just as many people with the complete opposite view that these are bullshit and don't warrant healthy discussion.That's fine, everyone is allowed their own views on this subject. Personally think a ban is the wrong step to take. If I'm fed up of reading anyone's particular stance on the subject I simply stick them on my ignore list for a week. A week later I bring them back in.....it's like Bruce sending Shortstaff to the reserves for a time before bringing him back into the squad.