Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Watched that gallowgate shots interview with GC last night. When he said last year we were literally down to the PL putting a signature down and it was done. So so close.

He also said the arbitration isn't about MA getting compensation, it's about getting the sale.

What's going on with those ITK rumours on the f365 forum? Has he gone quiet for a few weeks?

Watched that gallowgate shots interview with GC last night. When he said last year we were literally down to the PL putting a signature down and it was done. So so close.

He also said the arbitration isn't about MA getting compensation, it's about getting the sale.

What's going on with those ITK rumours on the f365 forum? Has he gone quiet for a few weeks?

The f365 man said we ought to listen to Liam Kennedy because he suspected that Liam and he had the same source. We now know that Liam's source is Keith. In fact, Liam and Keith get on like a house on fire and they talk on the phone most days about non-football related stuff, as confirmed by Liam himself. So I'd say Mr f365's man is in that loop and that his source is probably also Keith. He might even be Keith.

The f365 man said we ought to listen to Liam Kennedy because he suspected that Liam and he had the same source. We now know that Liam's source is Keith. In fact, Liam and Keith get on like a house on fire and they talk most days on the phone about non-football related stuff, as confirmed by Liam himself. So I'd say Mr f365's man is in that loop and that his source is probably also Keith. He might even be Keith.

I don't believe Liam's source is Keith, like. He's even contradicted him a few times. But to update - there's been no update.

The f365 man said we ought to listen to Liam Kennedy because he suspected that Liam and he had the same source. We now know that Liam's source is Keith. In fact, Liam and Keith get on like a house on fire and they talk most days on the phone about non-football related stuff, as confirmed by Liam himself. So I'd say Mr f365's man is in that loop and that his source is probably also Keith. He might even be Keith.

I don't believe Liam's source is Keith, like. He's even contradicted him a few times. But to update - there's been no update.

He's one of them. They're going to Alton Towers together as soon as lockdown is lifted.

Possibly I don’t know what’s actually happening and by the same count neither do you.

It’s going through arbitration nothing is going to be resolved until then.

Just wait as most sources have been saying end of this month/March. The arbitration will be sorted by then, but, even then there may be a wait whilst we await confirmation of what league we’re in.

You seem fairly certain.

Concerning arbitration I am as otherwise why fork out millions going to arbitration in the first place.

When you say Keith do you mean Keith Downie?

Arbitration is free I think

It’s the court cases that cost

The lawyers won’t be free

Arbitration for something like this will be very, very expensive. You still have to pay a legal team to prep, do research, discovery, hold depositions, etc. It's a massive amount of billable hours for law firms.

When you say Keith do you mean Keith Downie?

Keith Pattison or whatever his surname is, from NCSL.

Told you. One hurdle seems over, then comes all the other shit. Letters, widows, human rights group, piracy. You watch this come back from the dead again. Not being negative. But that's what these jerks will do to stop things progressing.

You separate PIF from the state via arbitration and all of a sudden they're treat like "a company based in Saudi Arabia" rather than the state investment fund - therefore tied to anything the state has done indirectly -  which it realistically is. If there's one way to tell the takeover isn't "off" it's since the backlash keeps ticking along to remind us of it

Arbitration is free I think

It’s the court cases that cost

The lawyers won’t be free

Exactly 2 high end QCs and their teams will cost a fortune

Fair enough. I didn’t engage the brain there, it’s been a long week.

He’s desperate for it to not go through this one;

The top and bottom of it is as long as Bein is reinstated in Saudi, it makes everything he just said irrelevant. He's another who just seems dead against the Saudis buying NUFC.

From what GC said he also has contacts in the PL and Bein.

Care to elaborate...

Meaning every chance they get to feed him negative info I'm sure they'll happily oblige.

I thought you meant GC had contacts in PL and bein.  :lol:

Going of that Matt slaters tweets filling the article he has published, we are absolutely in the same position we where when the buyers pulled out months ago, going around in circles he describes it, and absolutely no end in sight.