Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Crow is about to become a popular dish one way or the other :lol:

The interesting thing I see is that the majority of people want it to go through and think it will, there's just so many bizarre fan-fiction pieces about how and when it will. :lol:

Crow is about to become a popular dish one way or the other [emoji38]

The interesting thing I see is that the majority of people want it to go through and think it will, there's just so many bizarre fan-fiction pieces about how and when it will. [emoji38]

Wouldn’t say the majority think it will mind, most certainly do want it, but, in my experience most doubt it will.

Guest neesy111

Crow is about to become a popular dish one way or the other [emoji38]

The interesting thing I see is that the majority of people want it to go through and think it will, there's just so many bizarre fan-fiction pieces about how and when it will. [emoji38]

Wouldn’t say the majority think it will mind, most certainly do want it, but, in my experience most doubt it will.

This.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/new-public-report-blame-saudi-crown-prince-2018-killing-jamal-n1258800?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Seems like could be a bit significant if Saudi deal still exists somewhere.

'The Biden administration will release an intelligence report Thursday that concludes that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman approved the 2018 killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, three U.S. officials familiar with the matter said.'

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/new-public-report-blame-saudi-crown-prince-2018-killing-jamal-n1258800?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

'The Biden administration will release an intelligence report Thursday that concludes that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman approved the 2018 killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, three U.S. officials familiar with the matter said.'

MBS will never be a named director so unlikely to ever have an impact. Also US intelligence said the Iraqi’s had nuclear weapons, whether you believe this is true or not, it’s not a conviction in an international court of law.

MBS will never be a named director so unlikely to ever have an impact. Also US intelligence said the Iraqi’s had nuclear weapons, whether you believe this is true or not, it’s not a conviction in an international court of law.

Cue the many letters to the PL to not let the Saudis takeover us. And no matter what you say that the PL can't go against any rules to disqualify MBS or the Saudis, they will. It's their rules, they make it, they can change it. They've done it to us last year, they'll do it again.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/24/politics/saudi-top-secret-documents-khashoggi-bin-salman/index.html

The filing lays out how ownership of Sky Prime Aviation was ordered to be transferred into the country's $400 billion sovereign wealth fund in late 2017. The company's planes were later used in the October 2018 killing of Khashoggi.

The Kingdom's sovereign wealth fund, known as the Public Investment Fund, is controlled by the Saudi crown and is chaired by the crown prince, who is known as MBS. The documents establishing the link between the planes and the prince were filed by a group of Saudi-state owned companies as part of an embezzlement suit they opened last month in Canada against a former top Saudi intelligence official, Saad Aljabri.

Planes owned by the Public Investment Fund were used to transport the Khashoggi assassins, on the specific orders of MBS.

"fully independent"; "irrelevant"; "nothing the PL can do to stop this" etc etc

This is completely over. Unless the fat prick sells to someone else, we are stuck with Bruce and him in the championship. Pointless club, totally pointless

It’s over for Saudi investment but I think the door is still open to other deals when we’re relegated, especially if staveley wins her case and suddenly have cash for 50% purchase with the young rueben.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/24/politics/saudi-top-secret-documents-khashoggi-bin-salman/index.html

The filing lays out how ownership of Sky Prime Aviation was ordered to be transferred into the country's $400 billion sovereign wealth fund in late 2017. The company's planes were later used in the October 2018 killing of Khashoggi.

The Kingdom's sovereign wealth fund, known as the Public Investment Fund, is controlled by the Saudi crown and is chaired by the crown prince, who is known as MBS. The documents establishing the link between the planes and the prince were filed by a group of Saudi-state owned companies as part of an embezzlement suit they opened last month in Canada against a former top Saudi intelligence official, Saad Aljabri.

Planes owned by the Public Investment Fund were used to transport the Khashoggi assassins, on the specific orders of MBS.

Morning Luke.

Here at any sign of bad news to revell in it, what a sad guy  :lol:

Here at any sign of bad news to revell in it, what a sad guy  :lol:

Not only sad he is so vindictive. Small one.

Guest neesy111

I’m sure he will play the “no one wants to buy it” card and our fans will eat it up despite the fact Sunderland literally got bought.

This.

One thing is for certain mind there is no way in hell you’re a Newcastle fan  [emoji38]

Call me optimistic but so fuck?

15 people travelling on 2 planes owned by the fund ran by the prince??

Yes its a link between PIF (and therefore MBS) and the asassination but its a small link. Very small if you ask me.

Yes its a link between PIF (and therefore MBS) and the asassination but its a small link. Very small if you ask me.

PL aren’t bothered about the killing, their priority is money and how the piracy claims impact their rights.

All the overly positive types can’t deny this doesn’t look good. Just need manor park to come in and tell me to just wait

Yeah time to close the positive thread as that report findings are pretty damning.

It’s over, and it’s been over for a while but it’s nothing to do with this. If people want to see it as some final nail then fine, but it really isn’t.

All the overly positive types can’t deny this doesn’t look good. Just need manor park to come in and tell me to just wait

Yeah time to close the positive thread as that report findings are pretty damning.

It’s over, and it’s been over for a while but it’s nothing to do with this. If people want to see it as some final nail then fine, but it really isn’t.

It may well have been.

You're right, it's difficult to know how much the PL look into this sort of thing, if they were fussed they would severe ties with Saudi full stop (they won't).

I'm not convinced they're back at the table,  but if they are I don't think it's nailed on this would sink it.

Call me optimistic but so f***?

PL aren’t bothered about the killing, their priority is money and how the piracy claims impact their rights.

Of course they dont care. Neither does our government.

To say the takeover is dead is a bit premature i feel. Its been on life support for a while but it aint deed.