Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

49 minutes ago, SweMag said:

Why do you follow him on Twitter and are reporting on here almost everything he says then? Seems a bit weird.

I don’t follow him on Twitter. People post his tweets on here. Think your reply is a bit weirder.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

21 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I don’t follow him on Twitter. People post his tweets on here. Think your reply is a bit weirder.

I’m not the one mention him by his name in 33 posts though...

1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Kennedy would’ve had a copy of the statement and probably told him.

As the club released it at exactly the same time as Sky it’s likely they released it to the media until a time embargo.

He’s full of shit though :lol: that screenshot of ‘the club’ phoning him. Jesus wept.

Bit far fetched that mind, if that was the case why didn’t he or the Shields Gazette tweet about it at 8 then not a good while after. He is a knob I agree. 

20 minutes ago, SweMag said:

I’m not the one mention him by his name in 33 posts though...

A whopping 2% of my total posts :lol: Considering his tweets are posted on this forum on a daily basis, I don’t think that’s entirely remarkable.

34* see below - you’ll need to update your diary xxx

Edited by Fantail Breeze

17 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Bit far fetched that mind, if that was the case why didn’t he or the Shields Gazette tweet about it at 8 then not a good while after. He is a knob I agree. 

Might be far fetched but incredibly it’s still more believable than ‘the club’ phoning Keith to tip him off minutes before they release a statement :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Might be far fetched but incredibly it’s still more believable than ‘the club’ phoning Keith to tip him off minutes before they release a statement :lol: 

All I know is he knew before it was released. It was you calling him about posting a tweet two minutes after it was released, You obviously didn’t even know about the call he had before it was. If you’re going to have a pop get the full story first.

24 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

All I know is he knew before it was released. It was you calling him about posting a tweet two minutes after it was released, You obviously didn’t even know about the call he had before it was. If you’re going to have a pop get the full story first.

:lol: I knew about the fake call, as I referenced in one of my other posts.

All of these people who have built profiles from claiming to know this or that and getting one thing right out of about 200 predictions will fade into obscurity. This place will pull itself out of the doldrums and return to the good old days where rival fans of the team we're playing in Europe turn up to spam us about how badly they're going to beat us rather than the current state of affairs. Real discussion might happen again about the lineup, transfers, good things the owners have done. Things fans of normal football clubs can discuss. Best of all, Keith and his tweets can be consigned to the Twitter nonsense thread.

44 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Fanny and Spunktrumpet, what a pair.

Aye, would be easy to spot these 2 in real life constantly walking around with their thumbs stuck in the air.

That’s if there not stuck up each other’s arse.

Edited by Whitley mag

37 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Aye, would be easy to spot these 2 in real life constantly walking around with their thumbs stuck in the air.

That’s if there not stuck up each other’s arse.

They’re*

A bit of an embarrassing post mind. Could guarantee you’d not have a chance of spotting me.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Their*

A bit of an embarrassing post mind. Could guarantee you’d not have a chance of spotting me.

You’d know all about embarrassing posts having just caught up on your latest drivel.

5 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

They’re*

Also a bit embarrassing how you went to the effort to edit your own spelling correction. 

8 hours ago, The Prophet said:

I still don't know who Keith is. Why do we care what information he may or may not have received? Will it affect the takeover?

I said it in an earlier posr.

People need to stop treating Keith as some high-level ITK. 

Look up on some of his post and what he says. He contradicts himself on more than one occasion and he'll come up with excuses when he gets pulled up on it. That is if you're lucky to read them before he blocks you.

He is no different to that drunk desert camel Geordie dentist or even the utter gobshite that is Burnsie or Mouth of the Tyne. They all pretend to actually know more than they do. They get one or two things right and supposedly are ITK when most of the things they post are utter attention seeking lies or made up stories.

I've long stopped believing whatever these blokes are spouting. Even the artsy chef, green traffic lights, Medina, pen and paper on the table, neck deep dip in the sea on a Saturday morning bs can get to fuck. 

Like Rafa once said. You need to get hold of the FACTS.

15 hours ago, gdm said:

Did he fuck get a call for the club :lol:

he shared a screenshot of his phone ringing and had the number saved as ‘the club’ on his phone. 

looks like he’s deleted it and no wonder are we supposed to believe he’s in the middle of doing a podcast and the club phones him and before he answers it he takes a screenshot.

what a fuckin roaster 

I'll be honest, I can imagine that is exactly what he'd do. Normal people wouldn't of course, but people ceased to be normal in 2001.

3 hours ago, nufcjb said:

I said it in an earlier posr.

People need to stop treating Keith as some high-level ITK. 

Look up on some of his post and what he says. He contradicts himself on more than one occasion and he'll come up with excuses when he gets pulled up on it. That is if you're lucky to read them before he blocks you.

He is no different to that drunk desert camel Geordie dentist or even the utter gobshite that is Burnsie or Mouth of the Tyne. They all pretend to actually know more than they do. They get one or two things right and supposedly are ITK when most of the things they post are utter attention seeking lies or made up stories.

I've long stopped believing whatever these blokes are spouting. Even the artsy chef, green traffic lights, Medina, pen and paper on the table, neck deep dip in the sea on a Saturday morning bs can get to fuck. 

Like Rafa once said. You need to get hold of the FACTS.

Who have time to see their boring show?

3 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

What the fuck even is this thread anymore?

:dowiespin:

From what I gather, it's basically 2 stupidly positive posters vs 2 stupidly negative posters and everyone telling them to shut the fuck up.

Other than that, pass?