SF2: England 2-1 Denmark

Yorkie

9 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

This was lost in the game chat, I hope its shown to the Denmark players when they start complaining in their interviews

How is this relevant in any fucking way? It was soft as fuck too but there was actual contact before the dive. Danes also missed and lost the game.

Anyone else hunting round the house for things to eat to sober themselves up for work tomorrow whilst simultaneously finishing off the bottle off spirits you opened at half time? 

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

He's a top man, like. Whizzing past people like they're not they're after 120 minutes. Crazy. 

Turns up more than most for England. Can’t help but LERL at some of the guff written about him both on and off field. 

It clearly fucking powers him on too. 

Eurrrgh, ITV man. England have just reached their first final since 1966 but they're winding me up so much, why do they have to ruin everything? Yet it's Channel Four they're fucking about with. 

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Flip said it was the worst VAR decision ever seen. That's patently ridiculous

Said it's the worst I've ever witnessed. Haven't witnessed those ten Salah pens though, so I'll take your word for it. :thup: 

Just now, Dokko said:

Anyone else hunting round the house for things to eat to sober themselves up for work tomorrow whilst simultaneously finishing off the bottle off spirits you opened at half time? 

:lol:

Just now, The Prophet said:

You can be absolutely delighted and think it was horrendous dive/decision too.

My sweet summer child, in the Euro 2020 section two things can't be true at the same time you know.

1 minute ago, Joey Linton said:

Of course you do :lol:

Go like the posts of your other accounts or better yet just bore off, for fucks sake. @Dave is so fucking missed, god damn.

Edited by Kaizero

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

You can be absolutely delighted and think it was horrendous dive/decision too.

There's about two posters in here who are neither delighted nor thought it was horrendous decision. :lol: Should probably be locked in at this point. Newcastle have made them miserable. 

Just now, Keefaz said:

Grateful that Denmark made four subs that made them considerably worse.

Was always gonna be the case. Great first XI but bar the first couple of subs it’s a huge dip in quality. 

Against Italy we’ll not have that luxury. 

1 minute ago, Kaizero said:

Go like the posts of your other accounts or better yet just bore off, for fucks sake. @Dave is so fucking missed, god damn.

Why bring someone called Dave into it? Whataboutism at its finest...... 

Just now, Shearergol said:

A dive, the worst ever var decision ever witnessed AND a laser pen to the keeper’s cheek. Throw us out.

Why are you so riled up, man? :lol: You're in the fucking final, be happy.