PIF and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

14 minutes ago, jack j said:

Kind of shit you'd expect from a mackem. Don't pretend you don't know about her illness either

For the record it's a forum in joke from a post someone made when the musician Prince died.

And I actually didn't know she had a medical condition, so for that aspect of the post I do apologise.

Hopefully they at least stay involved with the women's team. Can't imagine they'd completely cut ties after all the graft that's gone into the club from them. 

4 minutes ago, Shak said:

For the record it's a forum in joke from a post someone made when the musician Prince died.

And I actually didn't know she had a medical condition, so for that aspect of the post I do apologise.

George Michael.

15 minutes ago, Shak said:

[emoji38]

We have a very competent board in place now, and key leaders in all the necessary positions.  They are not football people, but investors, who despite their lack of football experience, have done a spectacular job in rebuilding the club. That would have at a cost, in terms of their ability focus on other things.

The value of the club has probably doubled, and if not at least gone up by 50% so their stake has increased in value considerably, so they will see a healthy return. 

All the best to them. They will no doubt be fans for life, and continue to support the club. They will always be very welcome.

As others have said, hope the other key investors have taken the shares and not others.

Time for the big guys and execs in place to take the full leadership roles.

29 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Captain Sir Tom*

Or is it Sir Captain Tom?

Edit: you were right.

Edited by Joe1984

All part of his masterplan. He's coming back, bit by bit. Starting with the 10% left behind by PCP.

lastned.jpeg.dcc62d8d73e31e4f47a1c66de7cfa15a.jpeg

Edited by Erikse