PIF and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

So it seems the club have decided to move on from the previous structure.

They need a big summer now, but dare I say. They won't be as patient with Howe if things don't go too well.

That sense of family and nurturing environment is great but the flip side is that it makes it more difficult to make tough decisions.

1 hour ago, Shak said:

Never liked her or her husband. Thought she looked like a cat in fact. It wouldn't surprise anyone if this was a complication from fraud.

Shak weening out the non-N-O OGs :lol:

2 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

So it seems the club have decided to move on from the previous structure.

They need a big summer now, but dare I say. They won't be as patient with Howe if things don't go too well.

That sense of family and nurturing environment is great but the flip side is that it makes it more difficult to make tough decisions.

Ooof, very ruthless.

IMG_2087.thumb.jpeg.a55d6713754f6b9119ebb22de66487db.jpeg

Thank you both for all that you have done to help galvanise this magnificent football club back to being a formidable force and United as a family once more. Forever in our hearts 🖤🤍 

51 minutes ago, Shak said:

For the record it's a forum in joke from a post someone made when the musician Prince died.

And I actually didn't know she had a medical condition, so for that aspect of the post I do apologise.

It was George Michael you absolute fraud 

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Seems to me there is probably heavy investment coming in and obviously she just doesn't have the capital to keep up with that

I don't fully understand how this works, each shareholder has to invest relative to their percentage? Couldn't they just let her off her bit if she can't afford it?

I’ll be sad about them leaving. The club got to them in a good way. They connected with the fans, the area etc. Little things like the windows eventually being washed, bringing Adidas back, and the Newcastle sign. I doubt any of that happaned without them getting to know the club, and listening to supporters.

What we have now is a group of people who will be very good at their job, but maybe not emotionally tied to us.

PIF now ultimately have the blank slate to make the difficult decisions. Ok long term they will likely all be best for the club, but you’ll likely have less input as a fan now. We’ll now likely have the new stadium, be it a rebuild, or a new location, it will have a sponsored name, and no longer be SJP (if it’s a rebuild). We’ll end up getting a new club badge. Popular, and local players will go for better players, possibly more evident this year with the women’s team.

We all know this was going to come eventually, but when those decision are made, and when we have things like the sign that is little in the grand scheme of things, but massive to the supporters, we’ll no longer have them there for us.

I hope they get some peace though. We all know about her lawsuits which is likely to leave PCP bankrupt, or not far off. Hopefully they are able to settle all of that, spend sometime with their son, and hopefully they are able to watch us as fans, and don’t go tying up another deal for say West Ham.

Above all else, hopefully this isn’t being pushed by Amanda’s medical condition.

Edited by Stifler

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I don't fully understand how this works, each shareholder has to invest relative to their percentage? Couldn't they just let her off her bit if she can't afford it?

If the value of the club increases and she hasn't had to put a penny in to fund it - is it then fair if she sells and demands the equal share price for her shares?

Just now, Menace said:

If the value of the club increases and she hasn't had to put a penny in to fund it - is it then fair if she sells and demands the equal share price for her shares?

Maybe not but I was asking about how it would cause her to sell. 

If the investors want to throw money at something and she's not able to due to the money being quoted - she's not longer a viable investor so presumably PIF/RB will buy her shares.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Maybe not but I was asking about how it would cause her to sell. 

Just now, Menace said:

If the investors want to throw money at something and she's not able to due to the money being quoted - she's not longer a viable investor so presumably PIF/RB will buy her shares.

Reported on Sky that PIF have bought them🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I’ll be sad about them leaving. The club got to them in a good way. They connected with the fans, the area etc. Little things like the windows eventually being washed, bringing Adidas back, and the Newcastle sign. I doubt any of that happaned without them getting to know the club, and listening to supporters.

What we have now is a group of people who will be very good at their job, but maybe not emotionally tied to us.

PIF now ultimately have the blank slate to make the difficult decisions. Ok long term they will likely all be best for the club, but you’ll likely have less input as a fan now. We’ll now likely have the new stadium, be it a rebuild, or a new location, it will have a sponsored name, and no longer be SJP (if it’s a rebuild). We’ll end up getting a new club badge. Popular, and local players will go for better players, possibly more evident this year with the women’s team.

We all know this was going to come eventually, but when those decision are made, and when we have things like the sign that is little in the grand scheme of things, but massive to the supporters, we’ll no longer have them there for us.

I hope they get some peace though. We all know about her lawsuits which is likely to leave PCP bankrupt, or not far off. Hopefully they are able to settle all of that, spend sometime with their son, and hopefully they are able to watch us as fans, and don’t go tying up another deal for say West Ham.

Above all else, hopefully this isn’t being pushed by Amanda’s medical condition.

There are SO many assertions in this post that are just complete bollocks [emoji38]

Genuinely sad if they have cut ties. Such a massive impact they have had here on and off the pitch. 

It does indicate more exciting investment to come though, and was always inevitable as the club continued to grow.

Hoping they are able to still be involved in some capacity moving forward even if it's just in the stands. 

Good luck with what they have next and forever grateful. They seem like very genuine people. Hope that connection to the fans from the club continues to grow without them.

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It's always been the case this was happening (she even said this herself) it's why her % shares have already been diluted so far. With even bigger investment coming in there is no other choice. It's a business so they're not going to let her off, but she will obviously be paid for her remaining shares 

Pretty sure her and Mehrdad will continue to show support unofficially, they just won't be part of the decision making. It was probably inevitable, but she's become such a great ambassador for the club it will still feel like a big wrench. Wish her well with whatever she does in the future, she played a massive part in turning us around, and won't be forgotten.

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Is bigger investment allowed to come in? Guess so if it's for things like training ground and stadium?

There's no restrictions on investment into the club. FFP etc is all about accounting losses, i.e. where the money is spent, not what is put in. And as you say, spending out stadiums/training ground/infrastructure isn't included in the calcs.

Was inevitable really.

Can't thank her and Mehrdad enough for fighting for this club. If it wasn't for them, God knows where we'd be.

Thank you!

hope the club make them feel like they are welcome back at any time they want (if they do want to) and dont forget the work they have put in. 

1 hour ago, gdm said:

Downie throwing a little shred of doubt that is was their decision to go. Hope they weren’t forced out

If they didn’t want to go, they wouldn’t have had to sell surely ?