PIF and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, et tu brute said:

Brian Griffin or Skylon I reckon as they talk utter shite also 

Potentially, if they can find time away from plotting to abduct and molest Holly Willoughby, the pair of deviant whoppers. 

8 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Rapey Exile?

Nah he's just a downright degenerate.

I can't remember his username now but he always supposedly had the inside scoops on financial deals, which is easy when they're completely fabricated by a sad old man.

1 minute ago, BonesJones said:

Anyone fancy explaining to me like I'm five, why a co owner has to put money in because another does?

Honestly clueless on this stuff, I just like football. :)

If you and a mate buy a car together. Then you both agree to swap out the engine and stereo, but your mate pays for all of it. He now has invested more than you in said car, and thus owns a greater share in the car. 

Just now, Nobody said:

If you and a mate buy a car together. Then you both agree to swap out the engine and stereo, but your mate pays for all of it. He now has invested more than you in said car, and thus owns a greater share in the car. 

Oooh well put.

8 minutes ago, Nobody said:

What if your mate is a tyre kicker?

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

So am I right thinking, if PIF put 100m in for example Amanda and Mehrdad would have to put in 6%(?) of that currently? Which they can't afford.

Edited by BonesJones

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Right okay, I understand - but why does it mean I, the poorer mate, should or would want to to get out entirely? What's wrong for PCP and everyone with PCP's % just getting lower (I assume though the % is getting less, its actual value is the same or more)?