PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Going to need 700-1000 individual coaches/trains surely? 

I guess there’ll be some happy to make their own way. There’s probably a Northumberland contingent and there’s definitely a good amount come from Northern Ireland as well. Might not suit everyone but would be better than SOS and the riverside wouldn’t be feasible either. 

maybe they could buy that shipping container stadium after the Qatar World Cup and put it somewhere. Get sponsored by Stack haha 

Think the fella in the group came across extremely well whilst Eddie came across very poorly and frankly a bit thick.

Dunno if he was just doing the devil's advocate thing as a journalistic device but it didn't seem like it; "what right have we got to tell them that the persecution of women is wrong?" :lol: "They're not interfering with us." ( :lol:!!) Then just randomly dissecting his interview with some gadgie who was pure fuming. Well done on completely succumbing to the trap of defending Saudi's human rights record because you support Newcastle, idiot. 

On top of that he wasn't even really listening; the guy said they were just trying to raise awareness of the situation and to indicate to wider observers that not every single Newcastle fan feels totally comfortable with everything that's happening. They weren't trying to lecture anyone. It's this era's "don't tell me I can't go to the game!"

Yeah the guy protesting was very good tbh. Really good answers to all the questions and I have full respect for any fan not only willing to take a moral stance but having the balls to stand there on matchday and protest.

It's not for me, but they have every right to air their views in public.

Seen Dan Ashworth in deep discussion with a bloke before the match on Satdee, they were on the sofa's near the Milburn escalators.

My lip reading isn't great but I think he might have been saying "Haaland's got a release clause...."

Edited by bobbydazzla

2 hours ago, simonsays said:

Now might be the best time to announce new sponsors.  We are in 3rd in the table so can justifiably have deals on a par with the big 6.

Announcing major sponsorship prior to the league resuming could also have a psychological impact on clubs ‘striving’ to get into CL spots.