PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

PIF must  be fucking delighted with how this is going,  evidenced I supposed by the further injection of funds.  

I could not, in my wildest dreams, have imagined that we would be where we are.  Living on Merseyside and actually supporting a team that you don't feel you have to raise your eyebrows and self-deprecate is a rare feeling

15 minutes ago, 1964 said:

PIF must  be fucking delighted with how this is going,  evidenced I supposed by the further injection of funds.  

I could not, in my wildest dreams, have imagined that we would be where we are.  Living on Merseyside and actually supporting a team that you don't feel you have to raise your eyebrows and self-deprecate is a rare feeling

Absolutely, I bet when AS and RB made their original pitch to PIF they thought she’s exaggerating the potential of the club. Not anymore!!!

Edited by FloydianMag

2 minutes ago, deejeck said:

Not sure whether this is new news or not, had a walk around SJP at lunchtime and could see Fly Saudia on the digital boards.  Don't recall seeing any advertising for them in the stadium before.

That’s interesting, I’m sure there’s deals been done, its just timing now.

40 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

I’ll bite what’s the craic with this ?

Prob complete bullshite but were doing work for SJH at his daughters in low fell currently & the noise is planning app being prepared for town moor, I have zero to back that up so please treat with the contempt it deserves.

8 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Prob complete bullshite but were doing work for SJH at his daughters in low fell currently & the noise is planning app being prepared for town moor, I have zero to back that up so please treat with the contempt it deserves.

I do know that NDA’s have been signed in local planning……..other than that🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, deejeck said:

Not sure whether this is new news or not, had a walk around SJP at lunchtime and could see Fly Saudia on the digital boards.  Don't recall seeing any advertising for them in the stadium before.

Anyone else confirm this? We’re about to take off if true! :indi: