PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Surely u can turn down a ticket if it’s too much 

Nope. Automatically charged. 

I've requested a refund for the membership. If they tweak the system a wee bit so there's a little less utter fucking contempt towards fans, I'll buy another one. 

The club shop is a shambles as well. Only small and medium home shirts and a sign written in biro at the till (that you won't see until you're at the front of the queue) saying they've ran out of O, L, K, R lettering. Our Korl is devastated.

Just now, Yorkie said:

I've requested a refund for the membership. If they tweak the system a wee bit so there's a little less utter fucking contempt towards fans, I'll buy another one. 

Let us know how the refund request goes. Tempted to do the same. 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

The club shop is a shambles as well. Only small and medium home shirts and a sign written in biro at the till (that you won't see until you're at the front of the queue) saying they've ran out of O, L, K, R lettering. Our Korl is devastated.

Really tough day for those who still think Krul plays for us and is called Krol.

7 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

How do you go about doing it? I'm doing the same if this is not officially reversed within the 14 day cooling off period.

Just now, Wandy said:

How do you go about doing it? I'm doing the same if this is not officially reversed within the 14 day cooling off period.

I emailed the box office; may or may not be the correct method. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I emailed the box office; may or may not be the correct method. :lol:

Good luck getting anything back via email.

Still trying to switch my ST from a senior citizen to full adult but the useless cunts are ignoring me.

20 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

That’s mental 

Just now, huss9 said:

has the pcp/pif/rb mask started to just slightly slip?

i dont think its that, its just trying to deal with an issue we have never had for a long long time and inevitably there will be teething issues.

Unfortunately this is the price of success and more people wanting to be back in the ground again and until the problem of more seats is resolved it will continue

Just now, huss9 said:

greed

its not greed, we simply have to try and maximise all revenue streams

the ticketing changes have came about due to the amount of people moaning that they cant get in anymore etc. The club cant consciously turn round and say tough shit it is what it is so are trying to accomodate as best they can

people have complained about the 10am random generator so this is the fairest solution the club could find unless everyone wants to go back to that process and start bitching on again

Just now, Cookie1892 said:

the ticketing changes have came about due to the amount of people moaning that they cant get in anymore etc. The club cant consciously turn round and say tough shit it is what it is so are trying to accomodate as best they can

people have complained about the 10am random generator so this is the fairest solution the club could find unless everyone wants to go back to that process and start bitching on again

If they had to go to ballot the cup final version was clearly much better for fans. 

1 minute ago, BoSelecta said:

If they had to go to ballot the cup final version was clearly much better for fans. 

i agree, however im not sure how feasible that is with the amount of seats up for grabs

people will complain they missed the email and log in time to select seats and were left with the £74 seats anyway

10 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

This will just be a hangover I reckon. The surge in demand will have been incredible and they just haven't prepared for it.

I do think they’ll fix it at some point, but if it was a stopgap they should have released a statement saying so. 

20 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Good luck getting anything back via email.

Still trying to switch my ST from a senior citizen to full adult but the useless cunts are ignoring me.

That's some way of letting slip you've reversed the ageing process. You're a real Doc.

14 minutes ago, Cookie1892 said:

The old queuing system was better than this abortion of an idea. If there is no way of being able to choose your own seat with this new ballot then they need to go back to the old system, with immediate effect.