PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

I'm giving serious consideration to jacking it all in, I can't be arsed with the hassle I've got to sort out my season ticket after the name change / ticket type change fiasco from a few weeks ago.

I’ll have your season ticket like.

3 minutes ago, NWMag said:

Aren’t the friendlies close to sold out?

Nowhere near if the ticket site is right. Level 7 unopened and loads of tickets still to go in the Leazes and East End corners.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Blimey.

Wow, I'd assumed they would ballot the individual on price levels the member would select, not a random seat anywhere at any price - that's really poor imho 

9 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I'm giving serious consideration to jacking it all in, I can't be arsed with the hassle I've got to sort out my season ticket after the name change / ticket type change fiasco from a few weeks ago.

Aye send it my way. 😂

The seats aren't randomly selected surely? That's got to be bollocks, and you get a chance to choose where you sit.

Edit : just seen that they are actually randomly selected. Holy fuck, that is appalling.

Edited by Wandy

9 minutes ago, Wandy said:

The seats aren't randomly selected surely? That's got to be bollocks, and you get a chance to choose where you sit.

Edit : just seen that they are actually randomly selected. Holy fuck, that is appalling.

Can I get my money back for my membership? [emoji38]

has there ever been any other club who do randomly allocated seating for home games across a large price spectrum ? genuine question, I've never heard of it ever.

and how many have a ballot for home games ?

what an absolutely appalling situation.

there must be enough pissed off fans to warrant a proper push back to the club on this. 

This is mental man, people going into a ballot where they do not know how much it will cost them if successful. Also the £44 ones are presumably for Gallowgate/Leazes/corners - if Villa is £44 how much will say Liverpool be? £55?

Edited by Bally21

1 hour ago, Cookie1892 said:

Ticket sales i can agree with even though they dont affect me

Membership comments i dont, plenty of information out there on what the membership gets you tbh

There is still more questions than answers on the memberships 

There’s absolutely no way you can run a system where there’s a £30 random

difference in ticket pricing. The expectation that anyone signing up takes the risk of a £74 ticket when they might not be able to afford it is awful for fans. Who the fuck has been in charge of this nonsense 

27 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

A week to sort transport and digs and not knowing the price of your ticket. They've massively fucked this.

F2cJS8vXkAAzS4b.jpeg

That is shocking like. Not everyone can afford £74. I wouldn’t pay £74 to watch a premier league game.

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

Are you contracted to buy the ticket or can you wait to find out the price and location and then bin it off? Going to get really messy this.

Surely u can turn down a ticket if it’s too much