PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

How are the PL to blame for the relegation though?

Ashley doesn’t even need to invest, he could l just replace the manager and the relegation wouldn’t happen.

If it was an investment issue, I’d understand it, but it isn’t.

Guess you could say that the PL have seen how Ashley runs the club over a 14 year period. We average a relegation almost every 5 years under him and this is year 5 since our last promotion.

33 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

In fairness there is no reality in Ashley owning the club for a long time yet either. That’s just personal opinion too. Nobody knows what is happening or what is around the corner. The reality is nobody has a clue if we will be taken over or not or how long Ashley will be here. 

That's fair, I should have worded it more clearly 

Him being the owner is the reality and imo he'll remain owner for a long time yet 

"As you well know", "as you must already know", "as I had hoped you would have already known", etc., are the stupidest and most condescending rhetorical devices--especially when used over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

Can't get over Richard Masters sitting with Daniel fucking Levy days after the Premier League very publicly faced allegations in a court of law about inappropriate business with the likes of Levy. Arrogant shithead. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Can't get over Richard Masters sitting with Daniel fucking Levy days after the Premier League very publicly faced allegations in a court of law about inappropriate business with the likes of Levy. Arrogant shithead. 

You could argue that isn’t the actions of someone who fears repercussions through arbitration/CAT.

I’d be worried if I we’re Dickie or Hoffy, hence why once this gets go ahead don’t expect arbitration to even happen.

Competition law exists to help businesses put their customers first and protect consumers and other businesses from being ripped off. If your business colludes with others to engage in price fixing, market sharing or bid rigging, whether regularly or just once, here’s what can happen.

1. You can be fined or even imprisoned

Anti-competitive collusion can lead to fines for the businesses involved of up to 10% of their annual worldwide turnover. Individuals can also face personal fines and even prison sentences.

2. You can be disqualified from acting as a company director

This disqualification can last up to 15 years, seriously affecting your business options.

3. You could be pursued for damages

Even if you avoid a fine or criminal charges, your customers could launch a civil claim for damages cases against you.

4. Your business’s reputation could be damaged

Engaging in anti-competitive behaviour not only affects those directly involved, it can also damage the entire business if customers decide they no longer want to work with you.

5. You can spend years fighting legal cases

Cartel investigations are meticulous and will divert significant senior management time away from legitimate business activity.

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

I’d be worried if I we’re Dickie or Hoffy, hence why once this gets go ahead don’t expect arbitration to even happen.

Competition law exists to help businesses put their customers first and protect consumers and other businesses from being ripped off. If your business colludes with others to engage in price fixing, market sharing or bid rigging, whether regularly or just once, here’s what can happen.

1. You can be fined or even imprisoned

Anti-competitive collusion can lead to fines for the businesses involved of up to 10% of their annual worldwide turnover. Individuals can also face personal fines and even prison sentences.

2. You can be disqualified from acting as a company director

This disqualification can last up to 15 years, seriously affecting your business options.

3. You could be pursued for damages

Even if you avoid a fine or criminal charges, your customers could launch a civil claim for damages cases against you.

4. Your business’s reputation could be damaged

Engaging in anti-competitive behaviour not only affects those directly involved, it can also damage the entire business if customers decide they no longer want to work with you.

5. You can spend years fighting legal cases

Cartel investigations are meticulous and will divert significant senior management time away from legitimate business activity.

Unless of course the hearing the other day results in the CAT case being kicked into touch as outside of their remit. 

I think we’ll get the result we want from the CAT hearing last week, but it’s pretty trivial as arbitration has always been the sole way of getting this takeover through.

Would be pleasantly surprised if we get anything from arbitration. A bent PL favoured panel and evidence behind closed doors.

4 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I admire your optimism and I wish I felt the same as it must feel nice 

However it doesn't match with reality, which is that we have Ashley as owner and that will remain the case for a long time yet

Reality indicates that we will not have Ashley for much longer. We will win Arbitration, then things will (which will surprise a LOT of people) move very fast !!!

Ya see, I don’t think we will win arbitration. If the premier leagues rules say you have to go to arbitration then that’s what every team signed up for, including us.

We’ve tried to pull a fast one by taking the  to court as SJH rather than NUFC and I don’t for one minute think the CAT Tribunal will go for it.

Edited by BennyBlanco

5 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Reality indicates that we will not have Ashley for much longer. We will win Arbitration, then things will (which will surprise a LOT of people) move very fast !!!

im-serious-stop-calling-me-shirley.gif

30 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Ya see, I don’t think we will win arbitration. If the premier leagues rules say you have to go to arbitration then that’s what every team signed up for, including us.

We’ve tried to pull a fast one by taking the  to court as SJH rather than NUFC and I don’t for one minute think the CAT Tribunal will go for it.

Stick to talking with dead pigeons Benny lad.

Edited by Whitley mag