PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Could finish early and cycle up 🤔

I’m up for going out this afternoon in town depending on when announced as I’ve plans after 6pm in Gateshead. Those plans however involve a pub. 

8 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

2011-12 is the only season in which I've been conscious of goings on at the club where we've finished above 7th. As someone born in December 2000 I've literally had nowt. Benitez was the outlier, I love the man, still do, as he provided hope beyond anything I could've imagined at the time. He came when were 19th in the league in March after all, remember being giddy as fuck seeing him interviewed in those first few games. But aye, 2011-12, 2016-17 although it was Championship, 2017-18 and the second half of 2018-19 are the only seasons I actively remember enjoying. 

I just wanted change and I didn't care what that was in regards to Saudi ownership. As someone with my political views I should care about it but I just don't, some sort of change was all I wanted and here we are. I'm awake at 5 past 2 on a Thursday morning talking about NUFC. :lol:

All I want is hope, plus a similar ride to 1993-94, and I'll be happy.

I'm very similar in my take on this whole foreign ownership, quite a principled person, and when politics gets in the way it makes it difficult to not be a total hypocrite. However, I believe in time when you're my age and I'm an old man, most clubs will be foreign owned if not all, especially in the premier league. Football is a vehicle of global business, the bigger the profile, the more money you generate, the more exposure the more interest,the more interest the bigger the deals.

I'm going to have to shelve my political view, because I love this club more than politics.

👍🏻

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Jesus. Bruce, Ashley and Charnley all out the door the same day.

This is like triple Pardsmas.

Bit of a shame on Jesus though, he could have come in handy.

12 minutes ago, Wilson said:

I got in but just seemed to be a sort of holding page with 'we are united'... You had any luck? 

Nah I don't think they are really for sale despite what they say.

Hi guys

I’m a Wrexham fan but just wanted to post in the madness. Congratulations to you all on this takeover, I’ve always looked up to Newcastle growing up. You fans absolutely deserve this given your fanbase and history, you’re one of the biggest clubs in the world for me and you’ve put up with shit for how long now? 15 years? You absolutely deserve this!

Cant wait to see you challenge for the PL 

1 minute ago, wormy said:

May have just bought a ticket for Spurs from the other end of the country with no travel or accommodation plans.. is this what it feels like to care again? :lol: 

Grass, Gas, or Ass. You'll make it there ok wormy. :shifty:

1 minute ago, Wrexhamfc said:

Hi guys

I’m a Wrexham fan but just wanted to post in the madness. Congratulations to you all on this takeover, I’ve always looked up to Newcastle growing up. You fans absolutely deserve this given your fanbase and history, you’re one of the biggest clubs in the world for me and you’ve put up with shit for how long now? 15 years? You absolutely deserve this!

Can't wait to see Wrexham on Always Sunny

1 minute ago, Wrexhamfc said:

Hi guys

Cheers. Good luck to yous as well. Please feel free to stick around, would love to hear your takes about your club on the regular.