PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

I do like Adam P but the content is total shite like. :lol: I actually put his video from yesterday to one side and was quite looking forward to seeing what I assumed would be a bit of a travel vlog, but it was just him sat in his hotel room talking to the camera. I mean Christ how fucking boring. :lol:

I mean there's literally none that are good. Tyneside Life tries a bit harder in terms of his content but he's a bit of a dimwit of those videos with the anti-sportswashing group are anything to go by. Suppose I'll have to give Roobenstein a proper bash but again it's mostly just some gadgie sat talking at a camera. Reeeeally dull. 

He's the one that toon mouth tyne desperately wanted to be so I'm glad it's Adam and not him. 

Toon mouth tyne was wanking off just because Mehrdad followed him on twitter. 

Bet he has Sunderland levels of poison about the attention Adam P gets [emoji38]

Edited by Scotty66

2 hours ago, davidnolan13 said:

youtube cant be that lucrative for him so how does he afford to go everywhere? is he secretly rich or not secretly rich? i dont know as i dont bother to follow any of his stuff.

His YouTube will bring in enough to go to most games with, but not enough to live on. As others have said he lives with his parents and has no other commitments aside from NUFC. He also enrolled at uni, which would have automatically given him a bit of money.

3 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

He's the one that toon mouth tyne desperately wanted to be so I'm glad it's Adam and not him. 

Toon mouth tyne was wanking off just because Mehrdad followed him on twitter. 

Bet he has Sunderland levels of poison about the attention Adam P gets [emoji38]

Toon Mouth Tyne is a Burnsie account.

We need to accept that we’re old curmudgeons whose consumption of content drastically differs from that of anyone born after 9/11.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Adam P ends up being the new Robbie from AFTV, presiding over some vast new media empire and making millions in the process. The fact he’s managed to make it this far is ridiculous. Likewise he could drop off the face of the Earth in twelve months. 

54 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He's just a fad like The Geordie Dancer was and The Wealdstone Raider or whatever he's called. He couldn't go mainstream because his content on the whole is shite but he's funny and has a cult following.

Geordie Dancer is still plying his "trade" down the vaults on a matchday ;D

Don't mind folk having a go or wanting to become a "YouTuber"

Just for the love of God, please invest in some decent equipment if you're wanting to be taken serious. 

Edited by TBG

5 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I do like Adam P but the content is total shite like. :lol: I actually put his video from yesterday to one side and was quite looking forward to seeing what I assumed would be a bit of a travel vlog, but it was just him sat in his hotel room talking to the camera. I mean Christ how fucking boring. :lol:

I mean there's literally none that are good. Tyneside Life tries a bit harder in terms of his content but he's a bit of a dimwit of those videos with the anti-sportswashing group are anything to go by. Suppose I'll have to give Roobenstein a proper bash but again it's mostly just some gadgie sat talking at a camera. Reeeeally dull. 

Aye I find all of the NUFC YouTubers to be boring as owt. Making a video of them reacting to “news”; can’t believe people would watch that. 

They have had good opportunities recently to make some really insightful videos as the club have given them access, but they’re just shite.

The clickbait stuff disproportionately pisses me off as well. I know it's the nature of the beast, but some authenticity would go a long way.  

"10 players PIF will try and sign for Newcastle United!!!!" Fuck off man, nobody knows who we're going to sign and that's the beauty of it. 

3 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Aye I find all of the NUFC YouTubers to be boring as owt. Making a video of them reacting to “news”; can’t believe people would watch that. 

They have had good opportunities recently to make some really insightful videos as the club have given them access, but they’re just shite.

Agreed, though some of the biggest YouTubers made their millions from playing video games while other people watched, which to me entirely defeats the point of video games, but then I’m a miserable old bastard so what would I know?

13 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

It's quite marvellous how so many of the usual Daily Mail readers approve of mocking one of the physical symptoms of Huntington's disease in the comments. It's almost like Daily Mail readers are cunts, looking to take comfort that their abhorrent views are shared by other cunts, and thus justified.

On 09/12/2022 at 14:19, Yorkie said:

Ever since he started his travel videos have been amazing :lol:

Think it was the away to Brighton trip where he literally showed Greggs in Newcastle, the interior of a train in London and a hotel room near Gatwick airport. Absolutely nothing about the game or the club :lol:

I guess he just got some viewers because of the takeover and he’s rolling with it. I don’t have a problem with him, although I’ve stopped watching him because the content of the videos is so pointless. 

I guess his main audience are like 10-15 year olds or something, dunno. 

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Ever since he started his travel videos have been amazing :lol:

Think it was the away to Brighton trip where he literally showed Greggs in Newcastle, the interior of a train in London and a hotel room near Gatwick airport. Absolutely nothing about the game or the club :lol:

I guess he just got some viewers because of the takeover and he’s rolling with it. I don’t have a problem with him, although I’ve stopped watching him because the content of the videos is so pointless. 

I guess his main audience are like 10-15 year olds or something, dunno. 

It’s like a joke account to some extents.

Have you seen his house tour?