PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

16 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Thanks. So in fact nothing to do with any investigation into the EPL finances. 

At the end of the day it will boil down to the two legal cases only. If it was down to external parties it would have been done by now. The government has already came out and said they will not interfere.

The only thing that will make any sort of difference is a mass revolt, either storm the pitch at SJP and disrupt a premier league game (or games..), or have it postponed, or storm their offices.

As neither is likely to happen I think it’s safe to say they don’t fear any retribution for whatever part they have in fucking this club/city over.

22 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

The only thing that will make any sort of difference is a mass revolt, either storm the pitch at SJP and disrupt a premier league game (or games..), or have it postponed, or storm their offices.

As neither is likely to happen I think it’s safe to say they don’t fear any retribution for whatever part they have in fucking this club/city over.

The only likely difference that will make is guaranteed relegation when we're docked points. Takeover impact, not so much.

39 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

The only likely difference that will make is guaranteed relegation when we're docked points. Takeover impact, not so much.

And again, it’s fine when it’s West Ham or Man Utd but I agree, they would probably punish us, or at least try to.

This is what we’re up against.

7 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Thanks. So in fact nothing to do with any investigation into the EPL finances. 

Any pressure is good pressure and at least some people are trying. If we can  continue to be a pain in the arse to the PL it can’t do any harm.

The removal of Hoffman would make no difference whatsoever, the Premier league board is just a facade to cover the real people that run the show, the top 6. 

Masters and Hoffman would be removed in a heartbeat if they didn't do their job of blocking the takeover.

It's dead because the top 6 don't want it as it would impact their ability to make more money, the fact it would bring investment into the region means nothing.

Its over and the sooner people realise that the sooner they can get on with their lives.

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

Any pressure is good pressure and at least some people are trying. If we can  continue to be a pain in the arse to the PL it can’t do any harm.

None of that gets away from the fact her reply isn't what she said it was. There is no investigation into premier league finances. Why lie to people? 

Dowden was a mixture of diplomacy and disappointment about the Premier League’s slow process in deciding whether the Saudi takeover of Newcastle should go through. “The Premier League had its fit and proper persons test and they’re going through that. I want them to get on with it. They need to do it quickly and transparently. They should have done it quicker, yes.”

Just a fleeting mention but it's nice for acknowledgement

3 hours ago, Ben said:

The removal of Hoffman would make no difference whatsoever, the Premier league board is just a facade to cover the real people that run the show, the top 6. 

Masters and Hoffman would be removed in a heartbeat if they didn't do their job of blocking the takeover.

It's dead because the top 6 don't want it as it would impact their ability to make more money, the fact it would bring investment into the region means nothing.

Its over and the sooner people realise that the sooner they can get on with their lives.

Disagree entirely there are 2 actions still ongoing and recommendations from fan led review due in October.

As fans can we directly influence the 2 actions no, but we can try and keep it in the public spotlight in the interim.

Fans could absolutely bring big pressure by protesting at match and causing disruption, but unfortunately I’ve reconciled myself to the fact St James is full of card board cut outs these days and there is no appetite for this.

Yes the top 6 do not want the takeover but they won’t have any influence on fan led review or judges.

Respect if you’ve had enough, but plenty left to fight for and plenty still willing to fight.

12 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Disagree entirely there are 2 actions still ongoing and recommendations from fan led review due in October.

As fans can we directly influence the 2 actions no, but we can try and keep it in the public spotlight in the interim.

Fans could absolutely bring big pressure by protesting at match and causing disruption, but unfortunately I’ve reconciled myself to the fact St James is full of card board cut outs these days and there is no appetite for this.

Yes the top 6 do not want the takeover but they won’t have any influence on fan led review or judges.

Respect if you’ve had enough, but plenty left to fight for and plenty still willing to fight.

They should be publicly inviting not only NUST, but also every single member of the new trust board. 

Edited by Joey Linton

I could see your point if the top 6 didn't have private meetings without the other members to employ Masters and Hoffman, it's a closed shop, delay and distract is the tactic and no amount of meetings in the Irish center will change that.

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

I could see your point if the top 6 didn't have private meetings without the other members to employ Masters and Hoffman, it's a closed shop, delay and distract is the tactic and no amount of meetings in the Irish center will change that.

Yeah clearly nothings changed they were allowed to agree their own fines and still clearly run the show. However, I think their delay tactics will run out providing consortium and Ashley hold their nerve.

in the meantime I’m a great believer in fans still trying to keep this in public domain, any pressure is good pressure and shows consortium we are still fully  behind them in process.

48 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Yeah clearly nothings changed they were allowed to agree their own fines and still clearly run the show. However, I think their delay tactics will run out providing consortium and Ashley hold their nerve.

in the meantime I’m a great believer in fans still trying to keep this in public domain, any pressure is good pressure and shows consortium we are still fully  behind them in process.

I said it a few weeks ago, thing that will put the most pressure on is if the Saudis, Reubans and Staverly came out with a statement confirming there desire to takeover the club and are prepared to wait to do it.

Hoffman almost single handedly brought the global economic crash of 2007 to the U.K. through his reckless running of Northern Rock. I’m doing so he damaged the North East economy massively as many people and businesses held accounts with Northern Rock here in the North East. He has since been involved with other banks, and is now the chairman of Monzo.

He is in bed the Premier League’s foreign broadcasters who are ran by the same people who have been proved to have bought the right to host the next Word Cup through corruption and have infiltrated UEFA so much that they now allow PSG to flout every FFP rule going without any consequences.

If the guy hasn’t been stopped now, he’s not going to be stopped in future.

3 hours ago, Ben said:

I said it a few weeks ago, thing that will put the most pressure on is if the Saudis, Reubans and Staverly came out with a statement confirming there desire to takeover the club and are prepared to wait to do it.

Yes, a combined Statement of Intent would be great.

Guest reefatoon

Hoffman seems to be the main player when it comes to this takeover farce. Something not right at all about it all.

On 28/08/2021 at 12:44, Stifler said:

Hoffman almost single handedly brought the global economic crash of 2007 to the U.K. through his reckless running of Northern Rock. I’m doing so he damaged the North East economy massively as many people and businesses held accounts with Northern Rock here in the North East. He has since been involved with other banks, and is now the chairman of Monzo.

He is in bed the Premier League’s foreign broadcasters who are ran by the same people who have been proved to have bought the right to host the next Word Cup through corruption and have infiltrated UEFA so much that they now allow PSG to flout every FFP rule going without any consequences.

If the guy hasn’t been stopped now, he’s not going to be stopped in future.

maybe he will forget to look both ways when crossing the road and just so happens a NUFC fan in a car is nearby.........maybe!

1 hour ago, loki679 said:

Maybe unicorn farts will spring forth from my butt and deliver us all honey coated flower petals.

Not with those eggs you eat mate.