PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, nbthree3 said:

Think Steve Hastie's meant to be on tomorrow for the next step of the 'hacked account' saga 

Shocking the amount of abuse the woman in question has taken this week. And still no evidence of any account being hacked as far as i can see. 

3 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Shocking the amount of abuse the woman in question has taken this week. And still no evidence of any account being hacked as far as i can see. 

Aye he’s posted generic messages which could be related to anything / could be anyone / don’t necessarily mean at all they are linked to this 

4 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

He did post a screen shot from Twitter saying his account was hacked.

So it looks like a leveraged takeover using money from the club just like Burnley is the way Ashley will cash out.

Just now, Ben said:

He did post a screen shot from Twitter saying his account was hacked.

So it looks like a leveraged takeover using money from the club just like Burnley is the way Ashley will cash out.

He didn't actually, unless I've missed it. The thing I saw was a generic email you get after reporting something like that yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

He didn't actually, unless I've missed it. The thing I saw was a generic email you get after reporting something like that yourself. 

I'll take your word for it, I've never been hacked before but I will use it as an excuse next time I piss somebody off.

Guest reefatoon

I can’t wait to despise the new cunt who will takeover from the fat cunt. It’s bound to be some absolute skint knackerpot with a hard on for PFM’s and even bootier cut jeans. 

Just now, reefatoon said:

I can’t wait to despise the new cunt who will takeover from the fat cunt. It’s bound to be some absolute skint knackerpot with a hard on for PFM’s and even bootier cut jeans. 

As long as its no threat to the top 6, that'll do!

if it is some dodgy american I hope they go full on dodgy american owner

1. Loudly and publicly petition FA for removing draws in favor of multi-ball overtime

2. Half-time monster truck pulls and final whistle fireworks

3. Concession stands only stocking oversized soft prezels and corn dogs.

4. Replacing local hero with the US national anthem

7 minutes ago, thomas said:

if it is some dodgy american I hope they go full on dodgy american owner

1. Loudly and publicly petition FA for removing draws in favor of multi-ball overtime

2. Half-time monster truck pulls and final whistle fireworks

3. Concession stands only stocking oversized soft prezels and corn dogs.

4. Replacing local hero with the US national anthem

Can't wait for the anamorphic magpie mascot to shoot pies and scarves into the stands.

I’m not saying that the takeover will go ahead or that I’m confident in it, but that Keith bloke knows fuck all. Him and Wraith have obviously be shunned by Staveley in recent weeks, hence why they are saying this.

They are so transparent.

7 hours ago, Scoot said:

The same bloke no one believed when he was saying its happening is the same bloke people now believe when he says it's off.

That's the way it works around these parts. Substantiated positive news is not to be believed but unsubstantiated negative news is gospel. That goes well beyond the takeover.

Edited by The Prophet

Anyone believing rumours about private hearings that haven't even started yet deserve everything they get.

This Twitter moron knows no more or less than you or I. 

There may be a takeover there may not be, but anyone outside the actual detail bit won't have a clue....including this attention seeker

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

The same bloke no one believed when he was saying its happening is the same bloke people now believe when he says it's off.

Yup he knows fuck all but he’s not the reason I think it’s off. I think there has to be a point Ashley has enough waiting around and sells to someone else. I think the awful start might make him scrambling around for a new buyer.

25 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I’m not saying that the takeover will go ahead or that I’m confident in it, but that Keith bloke knows fuck all. Him and Wraith have obviously be shunned by Staveley in recent weeks, hence why they are saying this.

They are so transparent.

Him and Wraith were getting fuck all off Staveley anyway, man :lol:

Just putting out any old shite for the morons to lap up and promote themselves.

8 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Him and Wraith were getting fuck all off Staveley anyway, man :lol:

Just putting out any old shite for the morons to lap up and promote themselves.

Didn’t she do a little interview for him a month or so back?

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

No the same people who said it was off are still saying it is off. Keith had nothing to do with their original position, he's moved to where they have always been.

If anything you'll probably find it's those who have hung on his every word will now choose not to believe him.