Backroom & executive staff

SweMag

@thomas, cheers for the full table. In my half asleep post I was looking at 2021/2022 season vs 2020 and not 2022/2023 - literally forgetting what year we were in. 

I can see why those increases would upset some fans. 

I found the article where he talked about his time as Levy’s #2 fascinating. Dealing with massive high profile clubs and agents and players. He’ll have learned a ton about that and I’m sure when he’s talking to to the other CEOs and MDs of the other PL clubs he’ll know how to play ball and be smart about what he fights for. Love it. 

59 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I found the article where he talked about his time as Levy’s #2 fascinating. Dealing with massive high profile clubs and agents and players. He’ll have learned a ton about that and I’m sure when he’s talking to to the other CEOs and MDs of the other PL clubs he’ll know how to play ball and be smart about what he fights for. Love it. 

Feels like we're righting a 12 year old wrong getting the guy who signed Modric from under our noses after Keegan had apparently presented us the deal on a plate.

2 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Assume it was linked to this?

Howay the lads :lol:

Yes, the twinning of Newcastle and Atlanta, and the "Friendship Force" that followed it, all came out of Jimmy Carter's 1977 visit to Newcastle and I was there, skiving off from work on 6th May 1977. I didn't have any kind of zoom-lense on my little Kodak Instamtic Camera, so 'Photo Six' shows how close I got to JC at one point . . .  

1977 - Seeing Jimmy Carter on 6th May 1977 (1).jpg

1977 - Seeing Jimmy Carter on 6th May 1977 (4).jpg

It's nice that he actually played football originally. Suggests he actually likes the sport, which I'm not convinced is the case for a lot of people in and around it nowadays...

I’m getting a really good vibe from this guy from watching some of these videos.

Seems a really nice guy with his heart exactly in the right place. But with proven success behind him.

Approve. 

7 minutes ago, LV said:

I’m getting a really good vibe from this guy from watching some of these videos.

Seems a really nice guy with his heart exactly in the right place. But with proven success behind him.

Approve. 

agreed. think he's really coming into his own now as a YouTuber.

38 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

And Atlanta's most famous person surely, MLK, has an honourary degree from Newcastle Uni.

And my parents met Dr King when he came to the house where we were living on 13th November 1967 . . . 

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/threads/remembering-historic-newcastle-old-photos-maps-even-stories.982536/post-54175633