Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Guest reefatoon
5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Fair enough comments re Longstaff. If Joe can improve to the extent he has...

Exactly right. Think we have to give everyone a clean slate now the players are being trained properly. Joelinton, Shelvey and Lewis are showing massive improvements already, so will be great to see the difference in players stepping in to grab hold of a first team place. 

Edited by reefatoon

5 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

You have to earn it! :coolsmiley: 

Basically “shape up, or ship out”

Honestly, this bloke is a total breathe of fresh air. 

I can already hear that cretinous Bruce saying 'Well, yuh nooo, it'll be a struggle to keep him, lots of clurbs want a midfielder like him.' 

As bad as Mike Ashley was, I can't comprehend how as bad was the fat, inept, stupid cabbage head's  time as manager of this club when compared to how well Eddie Howe is managing it. Eddie understands it, he is continuing to learn and he approaches his job and his surroundings with passion to make the place better. The fraud before him just wanted the club to burn to the ground since he said it was already a bad enough situation due the past 14 years. It is what it is according to him. Fuck him saying this was his boyhood club, his dream job. Look at how Eddie and his entire coaching staff are treating the club with pure respect and prestige. This is how it's supposed to be. Love it, just love it.

Edited by nufcjb

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I wish he wouldn't do stuff like cancelling the Christmas party like [emoji38]

I just cannot see how that will in any way improve our chances of staying up. 

Seems literally every workplace out there is doing the same thing.