Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

4 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

He’s been claiming he put the idea of eddie forward for a while. Probably thinks he’s responsible for champs league qualification 

Wants a cut of our CL money to buy a second villa 

Never ceases to amaze how utterly insincere that piece of shit is. I know he's gone and it's over and we've license to look back in amusement etc, but I struggle to tbh. I detest that he was associated with us and he just fosters negative emotions. 

12 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

Remember him being very pissed off at the media linking the job to other managers and him referring to Howe as "that fella who got Bournemouth relegated". Find it very difficult to believe that's true.

Check out the video in the General NUFC thread (I don't want to post it in here!)!

“I had to take the negative out, and turn it into a positive. I said to Amanda, - £8,000,000 from you. That gets all the negative out of the system. Then I had to look at how I could turn that into a positive. I put the money in my account + £8,000,000. It was at that moment I told her that Eddie was their man, and I even offered to take more negativity away from the club with a finders fee of another £8,000,000. All I cared about in the end was the club”

What I really don't get is even if he was recommending replacements (one of whom he publicly derided in a huff), why would consecutive clubs take the advice of the man who's just utterly fucked them for the prior year or two? :lol:

Edited by wormy

6 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He recommended the fella that sent Bournemouth down?

Silly cunt probably did do it thinking Howe would take us down and show he was right all along. 

22 minutes ago, 54 said:

Speaking of Bruce:

Horrendous :lol:

fuck me i knew i tuned out for a while but i didnt even know we had some of those players. yedlin rings a bell, but i cant remember rose , lazaro or bentaleb even being here.

21 hours ago, gbandit said:

“I had to take the negative out, and turn it into a positive. I said to Amanda, - £8,000,000 from you. That gets all the negative out of the system. Then I had to look at how I could turn that into a positive. I put the money in my account + £8,000,000. It was at that moment I told her that Eddie was their man, and I even offered to take more negativity away from the club with a finders fee of another £8,000,000. All I cared about in the end was the club”

I've got your number. 

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, TBG said:

Schar, joint second best player, playing in midfield. Interesting.

A centre back in midfield is what this place craved for. Bruce eventually obliged.

Steve Bruce once incredibly dubbed his likely Newcastle successor Eddie Howe ‘the fella from Bournemouth’ who ‘got a team relegated’. Howe is widely expected to be the man to replace Bruce at St James' Park following a lengthy recruitment process by the club’s oil-rich

"It is absolutely the biggest pile of s**** I have ever heard,” Bruce said amid speculation that his job was insecure.  

"Some of it needs to be more measured. I give respect. When I see polls, the next manager and the fella from Bournemouth (Howe), I find it disrespectful, I have to tell you.” 

Aiming a tirade at the journalist in question, Bruce raged: “Your paper was gunning for a manager that got a team relegated last year." 

He added: "I have a constant dialogue with the CEO and that hasn't changed since I walked through the door. Every day we want what is best for the club. Yes of course I make mistakes along the way.

Nice guy though. Did a huge favour to us by pocketing £8m whilst making fans clinically depressed watching his shite.

Fucking parasite.

Edited by Menace

2 hours ago, davidnolan13 said:

fuck me i knew i tuned out for a while but i didnt even know we had some of those players. yedlin rings a bell, but i cant remember rose , lazaro or bentaleb even being here.

Think yourself lucky :lol:

42 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

A centre back in midfield is what this place craved for. Bruce eventually obliged.

So what you're saying is, Howe has taken away what the fans wanted? Interesting. 

For me it's not even the fact that he was out of his depth that fucked me off the most. It's the fact that he fucked off on holiday as soon as he could when we were in the shit, then he would spin the media to make it sound like we're asking for too much. On top of that him claiming he's one of our own, fuck right off.