Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

It should be pointed out that Howe was chuckling as he spoke.

So it’s more like an internal stress? “Yes, there is definitely an internal stress,” he said. “There is definitely an, ‘I’m not in a comfortable place right now’.”

But yes, there is definitely an internal stress. I am not in a comfortable place right now.’

Spot the tabloid.

We have one feckin good coach, some of the players today were bereft of many positives before he arrived, but now he has them playing in a way i doubt any of us could really foresee. Love the bloke me like.

Biggest concern is how Howe managed rotation. His faith in keeping squad stable realty helped build momentum with us but with actual options on the pitch and Europe he will have to rotate out players who are performing well. I am concerned at losing that continuity. Fortunately the players who are most at risk seem good eggs. 

33 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Biggest concern is how Howe managed rotation. His faith in keeping squad stable realty helped build momentum with us but with actual options on the pitch and Europe he will have to rotate out players who are performing well. I am concerned at losing that continuity. Fortunately the players who are most at risk seem good eggs. 

And that concern will be the same for every club, especially those in Europe.  We put great weight on the personality of the players so hopefully that will be minimised, although Gordon's tantrum at Brentford last season.....

On 09/08/2023 at 14:30, 1964 said:

And that concern will be the same for every club, especially those in Europe.  We put great weight on the personality of the players so hopefully that will be minimised, although Gordon's tantrum at Brentford last season.....

Think both Eddie and Gordon handled that well tbh. Is a good sign going forward.

Don’t think anyone will ever surpass my love for KK. He’s probably one of my favourite people ever. Bobby is special too but KK is just another level for me. Even if Howe proves to be the most successful manager for NUFC ever, it won’t knock KK off my most loved

At least It will affect most clubs - most managers have their assistants up there with them.

I'm glad it'll stop Arteta's meltdowns though, they are painful to watch. Unless of course it doesn't and he gets sent off every match which is funny. 

Richard Keys will be watching Arteta like a hawk even more so now. 

It's a shame we won't get those same photos/videos like last season with Howe and Tindall celebrating on the touchline but if like others have said it's consistent for all teams then so be it.