Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

I think there are actually different definitions between 'addict' and 'problem gambler'.  Like I think the former is clinical and the second is based on things like harm markers and patterns of play and not deemed as serious.  But either way.  Where the fuck does she get off asking that, why the fuck does it matter, is she even clued up enough to know the difference or understand it?  Like what is she going to do with that information.

Just shit stirring and trying to continue the negativity around the whole Tonali episode.

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

TBF Tonali’s return is the only story this week, she just chose a pointless and idiotic angle on it. 

Really weirdly out of date, too. It would have been inappropriate when it first came out, let alone once he's (hopefully) moving past it. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Really weirdly out of date, too. It would have been inappropriate when it first came out, let alone once he's (hopefully) moving past it. 

There’s a lot of that in the press conferences. Even people asking a question that Howe has already answered earlier in the thing. That’s what I mean about it sometimes being a futile watch. 

2 hours ago, Skeletor said:

Twice in a week. Not just stupid, but creepy and intrusive questions at that.

I'm inclined to agree with banning her, but wonder if she's actually playing for that outcome to stir up some controversy.

It was the perfect response and as ever shows why Howe is the perfect ambassador for the club, on top of everything else he brings.

I spent a few minutes drifting into a parallel universe wondering how some of our previous recent managers would have dealt with the same question. I think only Hughton came out of that particular thought experiment about as well in my mind :lol:

17 minutes ago, Abacus said:

It was the perfect response and as ever shows why Howe is the perfect ambassador for the club, on top of everything else he brings.

I spent a few minutes drifting into a parallel universe wondering how some of our previous recent managers would have dealt with the same question. I think only Hughton came out of that particular thought experiment about as well in my mind :lol:

Would have liked to see Joe Kinnear handle it tbh

6 hours ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

That was a nasty thing to ask. Pure gutter press sniping. 

I’ve never seen ‘None of your fucking business’ delivered with such calm aplomb as that. 

Yeah “if you were run over today and left by the roadside for the crows to come and pick at your bones I’d not be losing any sleep” vibes.

Yeah he needs to get the team playing a lot better. We didn't even have a touch in the Forest box in the second half until near 30 minutes in tonight, and we haven't looked convincing in the league either. He's done well with Spurs at SJP so hopefully we wake up and get going this weekend. 

Edited by Decky

7 minutes ago, Decky said:

Yeah he needs to get the team playing a lot better. We didn't even have a touch in the Forest box until near 30 minutes of the second half tonight, and we haven't looked convincing in the league either. He's done well with Spurs at SJP so hopefully we wake up and get going this weekend. 

We had a touch in the box after 20 seconds when Willock scored.

I don’t see much wrong with that performance. We had plenty of chances and can’t really remember them having any outside the long throw. 

How the game turned after their goal was also a great example of momentum and change of balance. We were leading after 20 seconds so there was no need to take massive risks or push high, especially with this CB pairing. Immediately after they scored there was only one team looking for the winner.

I don't think there's too much to be upset about tonight, like. We're hardly purring but we've shown a lot of mettle to get some great results. Work to be done to get our football improving but some solid foundations. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

I don't think there's too much to be upset about tonight, like. We're hardly purring but we've shown a lot of mettle to get some great results. Work to be done to get our football improving but some solid foundations. 

2 draws and a win in normal time. Two away from home and one with 10men for an hour.

We look well off it, but if this is when we're off it...who knows what happens when we're on it.