Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

4 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

I think pif have already resigned themselves to the championship.

We have a team that have lost there way, We need to start from the basics again, 

Maybe keeping a couple of the players we already have.

then building for the championship. As at the moment we would struggle in the championship.

We will bring in martinez as non of the big names would touch us with a barge poll at the moment.

its going to take years to build decent facility's and a team to tempt a  decent manager, 

But at the end of the day we now have hope.

I wouldn’t even back Martinez to get us up. Couldn’t do it with Swansea and they went up the year after he left. Its such an uninspiring appointment. 

Edited by Jordan

1 minute ago, Jordan said:

I wouldn’t even back Martinez to get us up. Couldn’t do it with Swansea and they went up the year after he left. Its such an uninspiring appointment. 

Its a horrendous appointment, if that’s who they go after 

6 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

I think pif have already resigned themselves to the championship.

We have a team that have lost there way, We need to start from the basics again, 

Maybe keeping a couple of the players we already have.

then building for the championship. As at the moment we would struggle in the championship.

We will bring in martinez as non of the big names would touch us with a barge poll at the moment.

its going to take years to build decent facility's and a team to tempt a  decent manager, 

But at the end of the day we now have hope.

You never know, in the mean time the moon might crash into the earth, ending all life.

Just think how much sweeter this will be when it starts to turn lads.

This in many ways is similar to KK’s 2nd coming, but with much more time to turn it around.

Convinced they’ll pull somebody out the bag we’ll all be happy with, then watch the revolution start to snowball.

We’re on the brink of something special, everyone just needs to hold their nerve and back the club to hilt.

I’m starting to really believe we are cursed, we seem to lurch from one bad decision to another. We must be the only team that never seems to get a new many bounce either 

Edited by nufcnick

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Just think how much sweeter this will be when it starts to turn lads.

This in many ways is similar to KK’s 2nd coming, but with much more time to turn it around.

Convinced they’ll pull somebody out the bag we’ll all be happy with, then watch the revolution start to snowball.

We’re on the brink of something special, everyone just needs to hold their nerve and back the club to hilt.

It all rests on the managerial decision and we need it soon.

14 minutes ago, manorpark said:

We will N O T be relegated, we will definitely not be relegated.

It will be close, very close, but we will not be relegated I am sure of that.

Bruce got this squad to 12th.. I'm sure the next guy can.

11 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

I’m starting to really believe we are cursed, we seem to lurch from one bad decision to another. We must be the only team that never seems to get a new many bounce either 

TBF we don’t have a new manager, we have the old manager’s assistant who has absolutely no credentials for the job. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/new-newcastle-manager-ten-hag-25338315

Newcastle's new owners will have to launch a ­compelling charm offensive to lure Ajax coach Erik ten Hag to Tyneside.

Ten Hag is refusing to comment on suggestions that Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund want him to become Toon boss following their £300million takeover at St James’ Park.

PIF also have their sights on Ajax’s highly rated sporting ­director Marc Overmars.

But a well-placed source said: “Will it be Champions League or Championship? That is the ­question that bothers Ten Hag.

“Right now he is top of the group with Ajax in the Champions League and he can be sure of taking them into the knockout stages in 2022.”

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Imagine watching that utter dross today and thinking 'aye Almiron, he's the issue here'.

8 goals and 3 assists in 89 and people still think he has potential. He is a relic not a talisman. 

We need to look forward not back to Rafa's failures

Edited by ozzrahog

1 minute ago, nbthree3 said:

"back to Rafa's failures" he wasn't a failure when Rafa had him so you can't call him one of his failures... isn't his fault he was mismanaged after that 

He didn't tear up any trees under Rafa either

1 minute ago, ozzrahog said:

8 goals and 3 assists in 89 and people still think he has potential. He is a relic not a talisman. 

We need to look forward not back to Rafa's failures

That second paragraph, sound the WUM klaxon.

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

That second paragraph, sound the WUM klaxon.

In what way is he not a failure?

Every manager has duds, show me a manager that has never signed the wrong player

He will be sold at a loss

Edited by ozzrahog