Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, ozzrahog said:

No but ever there was a case of let the rot go and move on he is it

No players like Dummett, Darlow, Clarke, Ritchie, Shelvey, Gayle are the rot. Almiron isnt holding the club back they are

Edited by geordie_b

So Martinez. Everton, Swansea and Wigan was a long time, he played nice attacking football not always successfully. There is constant criticism that he has underperformed with Belgium and can't organise a defense. He plays with 3 CB's like NUFC do because they are all relatively hopeless and if he plays a flat back 4 they are completely exposed, like us. His choices are Toby Alderweireld is the first-choice right-sided centre-back in the back three, with Jan Vertonghen on the left, while the central position previously occupied by now-retired Vincent Kompany is likely to be filled by one of  Thomas Vermaelen, Jason Denayer or Dedryck Boyata.

Nobody could win a World Cup or Euro's with such an aging poor set of defenders to choose from. England's central defenders are not much better and we can't win fuck all either. 

Martinez is probably not the best manager out there but he might be the best one currently available. If he gets the job I'll be 100% behind him.

15 minutes ago, ozzrahog said:

WUM or mackem because I call out a free loader. Name a prem team he would be starter in!

You've made your mind up about him, and that's OK.

I happen to disagree because in Rafa's last season he was pivotal to how we played. He's gone backwards since then under Brucey. But then, so have a lot of players.

I just think that of all the players to single out, that's a bit of an odd one.

He might not make it in the PL after all, but I rated him under a competent coach and would like to see what he could do under a competent one again.

Whoever is pointing the finger at Almiron, needs to see a doctor.

The guys clearly no world beater but I'd but him in the top 5 players we have at the club.

Maybe playing him in his actual position might help, rather than playing him all over the fucking place, week on week.

Clark, Kraft, Ritchie, Darlow, arguably the Captain need to be leaving before Almiron.

All the above and even Longstaff would struggle to play in a Championship team right now - shite!

9 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

So Martinez. Everton, Swansea and Wigan was a long time, he played nice attacking football not always successfully. There is constant criticism that he has underperformed with Belgium and can't organise a defense. He plays with 3 CB's like NUFC do because they are all relatively hopeless and if he plays a flat back 4 they are completely exposed, like us. His choices are Toby Alderweireld is the first-choice right-sided centre-back in the back three, with Jan Vertonghen on the left, while the central position previously occupied by now-retired Vincent Kompany is likely to be filled by one of  Thomas Vermaelen, Jason Denayer or Dedryck Boyata.

Nobody could win a World Cup or Euro's with such an aging poor set of defenders to choose from. England's central defenders are not much better and we can't win fuck all either. 

Martinez is probably not the best manager out there but he might be the best one currently available. If he gets the job I'll be 100% behind him.

I’d be shaking my head if he is, as it just makes no sense all round. Of course I would back him. It would probably show that the position we are in is a poison chalice to all of the top name managers. So frustrating this takeover didn’t go through in the Summer.

Any cunt listening to GJ will take us down, he needs shipped out after the last two games if that’s his lot .

Replay the Everton away game last season, his first game, we were incredible, we looked a team …..we have never ever once done the pressing game since then , why? Just watch it back , it was like 11 new wonder players . 

Repeat that with the same players we have now and we stay up comfortably, it’s not fucking rocket science.

The current offering was a disgrace to any club , I was embarrassed to be a Newcastle fan yesterday.

28 games still to play. If a new manager comes in next week our aim should be 9 points from the next five games.

I’m worried about our league position, but I’m not to worried about relegation just yet.

10 minutes ago, SweMag said:

28 games still to play. If a new manager comes in next week our aim should be 9 points from the next five games.

I’m worried about our league position, but I’m not to worried about relegation just yet.

Richest Club in Championship.

Which want do them any good,with Fair Play Rules.

Have to stay up I'm afraid.