Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

I’d be happy if it was Fonseca too but we’re as bad on the ball as I can ever remember. I’m not sure a possession based coach is going to be able to fix that in the short term. I personally think an Emery, Rafa, Nuno would be a better immediate fix but I’m scared enough of names like Lampard and Terry that I’d be chuffed if it was Fonz. 

7 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

My wife's at that right now and her business have paid an astronomical amount of money for her to be there to seek investment in the company. ITK info on the way...

What sort of event is it ?

1 minute ago, Dr Venkman said:

Talks have begun positively, I've asked her to do some digging and she didn't tell me to fuck off,

O0 I 1st read that as talks between you and your wife began positively 😂. Keep us posted, thanks 👏🏻👏🏻

Edited by PauloGeordio

16 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I’d be happy if it was Fonseca too but we’re as bad on the ball as I can ever remember. I’m not sure a possession based coach is going to be able to fix that in the short term. I personally think an Emery, Rafa, Nuno would be a better immediate fix but I’m scared enough of names like Lampard and Terry that I’d be chuffed if it was Fonz. 

I think the players just a need a boost of confidence. Both the fans and players have been used to the garbage that Bruce/Jones puts on in training, his comments in press conferences and putting the club and team down regularly. Bit of confidence and the nous to set the team up both in the right positions and correctly tactically might be all that's required. Fonseca would likely bring that. Also a big plus that he'd have 2 weeks in the break to get his ideas across and fitness levels up.

4 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Fonseca ain't happening. The media clearly have no clue. 

All I know is it's close, and it's not Fonseca. Before people ask for more.

Interesting, it must be Ten Hag then 

6 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Fonseca ain't happening. The media clearly have no clue. 

All I know is it's close, and it's not Fonseca. Before people ask for more.

Listen here Guv we're going to need more than that please!

Can you say yay or nay to whether or not its a PFM? If it is I need to start preparing myself for the dissapointment.

Just let us know forrin or not at least.

Just now, KaKa said:

Can you say yay or nay to whether or not its a PFM? If it is I need to start preparing myself for the dissapointment.

Yes and a sir name, that would be sweet too! :coolsmiley:

Just now, KaKa said:

But he just said that's all he knows?