Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

8 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Fede isn't the worst at bringing it out but obvs you're right in that it's one of Schar's best attributes. Just feel like those two lads vs Wood and Barnes, assuming Burnley still play both them two, might serve us better. I know that's us setting up to nullify them rather than playing to our strengths but we're probably not in a position where we can take any game to anyone yet. 

Barnes is out fwiw. I see what you mean though but Burnley will still sit off. They sit off almost everyone.

13 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Fede isn't the worst at bringing it out but obvs you're right in that it's one of Schar's best attributes. Just feel like those two lads vs Wood and Barnes, assuming Burnley still play both them two, might serve us better. I know that's us setting up to nullify them rather than playing to our strengths but we're probably not in a position where we can take any game to anyone yet. 

My mate is a Burnley fan and said they have played the two battering rams for a while. Barnes not getting much of a run out. 

Been Wood up top with Cornet, who’s he says has been fucking magic, playing around him. 

Fede and Schar would start for me.

8 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I was very critical last week, he got it right today. First half was shit and nervy but we grew into it, pushed for the second and the game management last 15 mins was spot on, subs and all.

Same, I was extremely critical but today it was truly on point. Hopefully he told Jones to shut his mouth about the players in the club

So happy for him. There were loads of positives in that second half. He gives me confidence that we could surprise a few teams in the coming weeks. Wishful thinking? A bit, yeah, but at least he gives me hope.

6 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

So happy for him. There were loads of positives in that second half. He gives me confidence that we could surprise a few teams in the coming weeks. Wishful thinking? A bit, yeah, but at least he gives me hope.

We certainly shouldn't be afraid of Leicester and Man Utd. Liverpool's the only one where you take the 0-3 and get the hell out of there. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

We certainly shouldn't be afraid of Leicester and Man Utd. Liverpool's the only one where you take the 0-3 and get the hell out of there. 

Aye. That Liverpool game is the only one I'd say is a goner. Heck, get Wilson's susspension over with in that one.