Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

On 14/02/2023 at 21:31, TheBrownBottle said:

*Ashington NUFC jerk*

Bloke: I read in the paper this morning that Mitrovic is a Serb

Ashington bloke: a Serb?  He should be bliddy starting

*end of Ashington NUFC jerk*

“ Ah hord he’d been taken to hospital after a takeaway…

was found face down in a korma.”

*not (a jerk) or the end*

9 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

“ Ah hord he’d been taken to hospital after a takeaway…

was found face down in a korma.”

*not (a jerk) or the end*

I went to a hairdressers in ashington. I asked for a perm,he said “meery had a little laaame”.

48 minutes ago, Slim said:

We all know how much he lies through his teeth and creates fantasy narratives to suit his own ends, but if there's a slither of truth to what he says at around 50s in :

'When the owners came in, they were great with me, they asked if they could help me. I said my time's up here because the only negative thing that's left now is me'.

Back to form, the rest of it he seems to claim credit for Eddie Howe.

But in that one sentence, not only has he recognised that he was part of the problem, but also indirectly stating that the ownership were the cause of negativity as well. 

Not like Bruce to burn bridges mind...

Anyway, thought that titbit was interesting to me.

1 hour ago, HawK said:

We all know how much he lies through his teeth and creates fantasy narratives to suit his own ends, but if there's a slither of truth to what he says at around 50s in :

'When the owners came in, they were great with me, they asked if they could help me. I said my time's up here because the only negative thing that's left now is me'.

But in that one sentence, not only has he recognised that he was part of the problem, but also indirectly stating that the ownership were the cause of negativity as well. 

Steve Bruce was a PL manager for a long time. He's not a complete idiot. He took a job as a shill and he knew it. It was the best job he was ever going to get again and he would have the media behind him while picking up good money. He's selfish as owt and will never come out with the complete truth piblicly but he knows it all deep down.

Don't know if it's just me but I think in his latest presser when he says defending the club is part of his job, he looked as uncomfortable as I've ever saw him. 

Almost like he knew it would get picked apart. 

7 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Steve Bruce was a PL manager for a long time. He's not a complete idiot. He took a job as a shill and he knew it. It was the best job he was ever going to get again and he would have the media behind him while picking up good money. He's selfish as owt and will never come out with the complete truth piblicly but he knows it all deep down.

Not sure I'd have agreed on that prior to that interview though, he's always come across to me as 'don't you dare ask me questions, I'm a manager of 1000 games!' or similar.

I thought he had genuine delusions of grandeur. 

6 hours ago, HawK said:

It’s a shame he didn’t actually say that.  He could’ve saved the club an £8m payoff.

The lying cunt. 

10 hours ago, huss9 said:

had to stop after 30 seconds

I suffered a couple of minutes of that. Warrnock looks totally fucked in that and all this social media bollocks... just fuck off and retire the two of you! Seriously. Made millions being shite and you can't just call it a day..