Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Man United 0-3

Man City 1-0

Arsenal 1-0

Chelsea 4-1

Mackems 0-3

Sheffield United 0-8 

Blokes given me these fantastic memories in this season alone. More than anyone since SBR. 

We've still got some choppy water ahead but I wouldn't swap him for anyone.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Man United 0-3

Man City 1-0

Arsenal 1-0

Chelsea 4-1

Mackems 0-3

Sheffield United 0-8 

Blokes given me these fantastic memories in this season alone. More than anyone since SBR. 

We've still got some choppy water ahead but I wouldn't swap him for anyone.

4-1 PSG?

That interviewer doesn't get any better, does he? We've just spanked the Mackems and he's prattling on about that Leeds game from two years ago.

Every interview, not just him but everywhere; HOW good was that, HOW important was that, HOW pleased are you etc etc.  Worthless questions. I really don’t get it.

3 minutes ago, Collage said:

Every interview, not just him but everywhere; HOWe good was that, HOWe important was that, HOWe pleased are you etc etc.  Worthless questions. I really don’t get it.

:howe:

Whatever he did this week in terms of prep was absolutely bob on, the selection and the tactics spot on, the late subs and getting a doubled over with laughter Paully D on the pitch a mark of brilliance too. 

38 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

That interviewer doesn't get any better, does he? We've just spanked the Mackems and he's prattling on about that Leeds game from two years ago.

I understand the parallel to be fair.

Delighted for him. That should hopefully end any talk of sackings for the the rest of this season and the whole of 2024. I expect us to kick on now and make a strong challenge for 6th place in the league.

Howe played this one exactly right. He didn't downplay it, took the press questions with grace, didn't respond to Mr Bean's taunts about us being massively funded, sent out a strong team, let them play to their best and didn't give Sunderland a sniff of a chance.

Basically, he gets the club and deserves every fans' support. He needs support in January / the summer but there's nothing I've seen even through this rough patch that makes me doubt him for a second.