Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Yeah I don’t blame, he is the best they could hope for. 

Chris Waugh was panting a picture of Howe being unsettled as well. 

I honestly think Howe speaks to the press to get information to the fans, he doesn't seem to to have favorites or give them to many sensational stories, I think they get frustrated with him so make up these fake narratives to fabricate a story.

10 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

He's bang on. I wish we'd worked faster this window but we shouldn't forget we have some absolutely class footballers, many of them hungry characters with their careers ahead of them rather than behind, led by an exciting & innovative coaching team. Even if we signed nobody else, there's still plenty to be excited about this season.

2 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

He's bang on. I wish we'd worked faster this window but we shouldn't forget we have some absolutely class footballers, many of them hungry characters with their careers ahead of them rather than behind, led by an exciting & innovative coaching team. Even if we signed nobody else, there's still plenty to be excited about this season.

Definitely. Night before Christmas vibes. Not long now :indi:

4 hours ago, gbandit said:

He’s the one 

You know he makes my life complete

And you know I told you so

He's the one, he's the one, he's the one

7 hours ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Brilliant post.  I thank you enormously Sir.

8 hours ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

As long as we stay injury free.🤞🏻

1 hour ago, janpawel said:

I rate Howe so much, wish he had an elite RW and CB at his disposal for this season, could see what damage he could do with a confident-top 4 level first 11.

So maybe something like:

Pope

Hall Burn Schar Tino

Joe Bruno Sandro

Barnes Isak Gordon

Half that squad finished top four two years ago, and the rest are upgrades in every position since that finish?

We don’t need to pay huge bucks to add elites. It’s a slow build, and it’s working.