Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Writing him off after half a dozen games or so (the last two v City and Liverpool). What a great set of fans.

If you check back I thought he was the wrong choice before he was even appointed. We needed someone to tighten up that defence and his track record showed that was always going to be a problem. He’s here now, but as I said just before he’s matching what I thought would happen. I obviously hope he can keep us up, but just can’t see it.

8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Writing him off after half a dozen games or so (the last two v City and Liverpool). What a great set of fans.

The thing is, We all have seen how shit the Shelvey / Willock CM has been, nothing was done until today for some reason. We all know that Ritchie and Clark have at least 1 if not 2-3 major mistakes every game. Yet they get played until suspensions. The man clearly has some absurd picks and one should be allowed to point that out.

I'd say so far.

Negatives

Some questionable team selections

He's not managed to cut out the individual errors (although easier said than done)

Positives 

Threat and coherence going forward 

We press and are improving as a defensive unit

Individual players have improved 

Even if the end result would be the same, ive liked the way we've gone about these last two games tactically, we've actually posed a threat a number of times, and not just sat back doing nothing, and with better players namely defenders, I could see us getting results playing this way against the better sides, as we've had a multiple chances in both games. 

Not sure how anyone could manage us for 7 games and still pick Clark.

Big Jow about the only player to improve under him so far, which is quite disappointing.

People can blame individual errors, but most of those are only happening because Howe keeps picking the players creating those problems.

A big few weeks coming up. I’m hopeful he’ll start to get it right, but it’s been pretty poor so far.

5 minutes ago, Pata said:

What a fickle bunch of cunts. Imagine writing off Howe after a handful of games where most have been lost due to individual brain-dead moments. 

It's not writing him off - it is more the fact he was never the right man in the 1st place.  I would gladly see him prove me wrong.

3 minutes ago, Pata said:

What a fickle bunch of cunts. Imagine writing off Howe after a handful of games where most have been lost due to individual brain-dead moments. 

A lot of those individual brain-dead moments have been from players who he has picked over better alternatives.