Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

12 minutes ago, Sean said:

It's a product of their (previous and rapidly fading) success/stature. Also you can't call them Manchester, whereas we are known as Newcastle. It's really not worth getting wound up over IMO.

Yup. Doesn't bother me one bit. I prefer that we're Newcastle.

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Yup. Doesn't bother me one bit. I prefer that we're Newcastle.

Only slightly irks me when we're involved in the conversation, ie I don't care when people call them 'United' in a context where we're not relevant or being talked about. But when we play them next week and someone calls them United in the buildup, during or after the game then that gets on me nerves.

5 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Only slightly irks me when we're involved in the conversation, ie I don't care when people call them 'United' in a context where we're not relevant or being talked about. But when we play them next week and someone calls them United in the buildup, during or after the game then that gets on me nerves.

Give it a few years, it'll be the other way round.

Steve Bruce is terrible and his job. We all know this. The football world inexplicably didn’t know what we did or didn’t want to admit it, so we had to get used to living as a do correct minority. But it’s over now. Let’s just know we were right but satisfy ourselves with the efforts of our current manager. 

So how do we think Eddie’s higher line copes with Manure’s pacy counter threat?

19 hours ago, greydos said:

So this is gonna seem really petty and silly. I have nothing to say but I just hate signing into the Forum and seeing Steve Bruce’s thread above Eddie’s. So I’m bumping this up.

Agree time to lock that fucker and confine him to the history books , fuck him. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:
7 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I hope he does. Feel like Burn has been at fault for a number of goals recently.

Thought Burn was really poor on Saturday, his worst game for us

He was really careless in possession, particularly in the first half; it's just the tactical flexibility which his inclusion allows (love Howe, man), so I wouldn't be surprised if he continues. I'm sure we'll be going there to win. 

19 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Missed this interview. He's class.

Yeah, his comments on the issue of mental illness were intelligent and insightful. He wasn't just spouting cliches, he really knew what he was talking about. Nothing phoney at all.

As you say, one class guy. We're lucky to have him.

Thanks to the October Goalfest, we now have a positive goal difference for the entire Eddie reign. League games only, starting with the Brentford 3-3.

P36 W16 D10 L10 F49 A47 Pts 58 GD+2

Steve Bruce's goal difference as NUFC manager was minus forty-five.

2 minutes ago, Stottie said:

Thanks to the October Goalfest, we now have a positive goal difference for the entire Eddie reign. League games only, starting with the Brentford 3-3.

P36 W16 D10 L10 F49 A47 Pts 58 GD+2

Steve Bruce's goal difference as NUFC manager was minus forty-five.

The potential for 64 points from his first 38 games is absolutely mind-blowing.