Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Guest reefatoon
5 hours ago, Big River said:

he's not a suit type of manager. much more of a coach! therefore a tracksuit is appropriate. we don't want him trying to be something he's not.

:lol: fucking international breaks eh?

Imagine getting so little out of a football match, you find yourself pondering on the managers attire. [emoji38]

On 27/09/2022 at 21:13, Tiresias said:

Well i don't agree has to wear a suit but come on have to have your own style if you go down in history. wenger's longest puffer jacket in history, mancini's scarf, pep's turtlenecks, it is a decidedly boring side to eddie's game and frankly he'll never be elite until he ups it

;d

Eddie's got his A-ha boxers.

Guest reefatoon
56 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

What a fun take. :lol:

[emoji38] Hey, after the years of dross we have had to sit through, we’ve all sat there thinking of anything to stop our eyes bleeding from the shite on the pitch.

On 27/09/2022 at 21:13, Tiresias said:

Well i don't agree has to wear a suit but come on have to have your own style if you go down in history. wenger's longest puffer jacket in history, mancini's scarf, pep's turtlenecks, it is a decidedly boring side to eddie's game and frankly he'll never be elite until he ups it

;d

Scot Parker's iconic cardigan is a glaring omission from that list. 

2 minutes ago, Scoot said:

"Well ya know it's difficult to come to a place like Craven Cottage and play against 10 men"

Not that fucking long ago we looked worse with a man advantage.

Also what the fuck kind of name for a stadium is craven cottage, does that make more sense in English English?

For me it might as well be "Cowardly Cabin" what the hell man.

Just now, GWN said:

what a fucking mess this post is [emoji38]

2 years from now we've just finished 3rd, lifted the Europa League and FA Cup. Back in the Champions League and looking at a title push next year. "Yeah but let's not forget that time he started Murphy and Almiron, really takes the shine off this".

I'll have said this before but I was a bit concerned when we signed him he was a little gungho and tactically naive, couldn't be  more wrong. Sorted the defense out immediately, and shown he has developed as a manager. Will be interesting to see when he has depth in the squad and the capability to play different ways what he does but he doesn't seem inflexible. 

I remember watching his tactical masterclass video about him beating chelsea with bournemouth and was going through his formation with a midfield of gosling nad an anonymous championship regen player and was like oh hell thats not the sort of midfield that will win you much but instead he's adapted to a proper 4-3-3 and focused on us keeping ball a lot more. We need to get more dangerous in front of goal but that will come with fit players etc etc.