Transfer rumours

Yorkie

???

Aye bound to be on like £150k a week like..

These loan deals all point to the takeover still on IMO.

The fact that we have loaned Slimani, and loaned ou Mitrovic coukd easily be read as a sign that Ashley wants Rafa out.

Hows that then?

Rafa wanted Mitrovic sold so we could buy Slimani, indicating his intentions for the club going forward. Ashley is only interested in short term. At the end of the season Rafa will be back at square one.

He also didn't want him sold to a Premier League side and nobody else wanted to pay for him.

We could have still signed Slimani permanently. Ashley prepapred to take Rafa's advice on what is needed to survive, but fuck backing his future plans for the club.

Regarding the possibility of bringing another 3rd "mystery" person in on loan. We can't can't We? Isn't it a maximum of 4 loans per season?

Could see them getting someone mint flying them over and then the FA saying no lol.

We only have 3 on loan unless I am missing something and also is it not 5 loans maxium??

Regarding the possibility of bringing another 3rd "mystery" person in on loan. We can't can't We? Isn't it a maximum of 4 loans per season?

Could see them getting someone mint flying them over and then the FA saying no lol.

We only have 3 on loan unless I am missing something and also is it not 5 loans maxium??

3 this window plus didn't merino count?

Merino isn't a current loan so no, wouldn't count.

Total of four per season according to the premier league site though? Happy to be wrong though, even if getting a third person today is a moot point.

Total of four per season according to the premier league site though? Happy to be wrong though, even if getting a third person today is a moot point.

It's a bit ambiguous like the rule

- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.

I would take that as Merino is not currently registered as a loan therefore allowing us a extra loan deal. Doesn't make a difference like as it would have to be a loan from abroad and unless they are currently sitting waiting for a plane to pick them up they wont get here in time.

Feels relatively novel to be quite calm at this stage of deadline day. The window has by no means been a success, but at least we know we're not anxiously waiting on anything.

Feel like I can go watch us lose in relative comfort now. :aww:

:D

Been told another signing could be on the cards...whether it happens or not is another thing, no names like.

Our annual last minute bid for Charles N'Zogbia, eh?

What is that daft cunt up to these days?

Been gagging to get my 06/07 top for years.