Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Kodija? Are we mental, he's nowhere near the level we should be looking at, stop kidding yourselves that he's decent :lol:

Better than Joselu and Armstrong, possibly Gayle. If he’s replacement for any of those, as long as we sign two better strikers too, I’m ok with it.

Are we releasing Toney?

Kodija is awful like, he’s a total donkey.  I’d be gutted if we were seriously looking at him. 

(And yes, he’s worse than Joselu!)

He’s not like

Guest chopey

The only conclusion I can come to is that the players we want must be in the world cup final on Sunday so we'll have to wait till after that.

Guest reefatoon

It's a shame we haven't got another season ticket deadline approaching, as I like it when all the rumours appear.  Can't beat all that monitoring news.

Kodija is awful like, he’s a total donkey.  I’d be gutted if we were seriously looking at him. 

(And yes, he’s worse than Joselu!)

He’s not like

He is like. 

He’s....

We could do this all day :lol: opinions

I'm pretty shocked anyone would want Kodija here like. Fulham are spending millions on players like Seri. A championship player who is 28, as our main striker? Nah.

Yes but we arnt spending money.

Don't worry lads, that PL payment will be dropping any day now and then we'll have LOADS to spend.

Can't wait until Ashley proves us all wrong by releasing the transfer war chest. #wait. :thup:

Guest reefatoon

As each summer passes, and these so called "smaller" clubs keep blowing us out of the water when it comes to spending and recruitment, it just makes an absolute mockery of what our owner is doing with us. What a time to be alive.

The fat cunt needs to get his hand in his wallet. Looking at the PL table, the sides that we’re realistically competing with are all improving. It’s also hard to pick a bottom 3 from that lot. Cardiff, Huddersfield and Brighton/Bournemouth/Southampton at first look but beyond that...

Don't worry lads, that PL payment will be dropping any day now and then we'll have LOADS to spend.

Can't wait until Ashley proves us all wrong by releasing the transfer war chest. #wait. :thup:

It's released he just he has just been very cyptic to lee charnley as to where it's buried.