Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Oh here we go. Guarantee it's going to be 'actually Newcastle have a net spend of £50m this summer, when you take into account agent fees, signing on fees, lifetime of contracts, dry cleaner bills and stocking up the cafeteria with additional tea bags'. That cunt can fuck off and die as well. He's as much part of the problem as everyone else.

Oh here we go. Guarantee it's going to be 'actually Newcastle have a net spend of £50m this summer, when you take into account agent fees, signing on fees, lifetime of contracts, dry cleaner bills and stocking up the cafeteria with additional tea bags'. That cunt can fuck off and die as well. He's as much part of the problem as everyone else.

We'll see soon enough if he comes to the light side. Anything other than the true facts he can fuck and stay where he is.

They are saying Rafa has said that he’s confident of signing Muto, then showed a video of him raging about not signing players.

That's because he already has signed ff  :lol: we're just waiting for the work permit.

Ah, sky are going to do the old this is how has been spent and ignore tv money, season tickets etc.

I'd settle for them showing the net spend, that would be an improvement on what they usually do

They did and had it at just over -£45m net spend in Rafa's time here.

Ah, sky are going to do the old this is how has been spent and ignore tv money, season tickets etc.

I'd settle for them showing the net spend, that would be an improvement on what they usually do

They did and had it at just over -£45m net spend in Rafa time here.

He made a right pigs ear of explaining it though. Like he Hardley understood it himself.

He made a right pigs ear of explaining it though. Like he Hardley understood it himself.

Aye, it should have been presented all together not splinted like it was, well at least they're reporting it i suppose.

Fucking hell :lol:

I know that includes a relegation, but it's still a negative net spend since we returned to the PL ffs. Fucking shameless these cunts.

Fucking hell :lol:

I know that includes a relegation, but it's still a negative net spend since we returned to the PL ffs. Fucking shameless these cunts.

Yeah but wages in the Championship.....it's as if we received no money from anything else.

Was the sky thing decent then? Had to go out.

Only really the net spend part, the way it was presented over two screens by the two presenters, it made less impact imo, the facts should have been alongside each other.

No mention of Ashley promising Rafa all the money the club generates last year, no mention of I'll leave when we win something etc, throw the cunts lies at him as well.

Only really the net spend part, the way it was presented over two screens by the two presenters, it made less impact imo, the facts should have been alongside each other.

No mention of Ashley promising Rafa all the money the club generates last year, no mention of I'll leave when we win something etc, throw the cunts lies at him as well.

Pish then. Class.

Pish then. Class.

Basically, the only good thing was the net spend figure. Not a mention of Ashley's treatment of Rafa, players or fans.