Transfer rumours

Yorkie

So short sighted from Bruce. He could have been useful for the last 10 games of the season.

The man who signed Andy fucking Carroll says someone isn't match fit and therefore can't sign for us :lol: fucking bullshitting bag of lard.

Lingard wouldn't have worked in this team tbh. He's obviously better than what we have by some distance but this set up is not his game at all.

He'd have looked fucking useless for us.

It's astonishing man. Just further shows how confused and lost the manager is.

He really thinks the solution is just to throw more players at the problem, when the whole team is not functioning in any sense whatsoever. It's so utterly ridiculous.

Just waiting on Leicester to bring someone better in so we can get one of their shit cast-offs.

I mean, Leicester are miles better than us, so it's not necessarily a bad thing. Gone are the days where we compete for the top level players.

West Brom after him (AMN) also. God, if we are actually in for him (as we should be) and he chooses West Brom, I'm not sure another word needs to be said about where we are as a club right now.

Wouldn't need to relocate really. Leicester not far from Birmingham. Could be a factor.

West Brom after him (AMN) also. God, if we are actually in for him (as we should be) and he chooses West Brom, I'm not sure another word needs to be said about where we are as a club right now.

Wouldn't need to relocate really. Leicester not far from Birmingham. Could be a factor.

Weird of Maitland-Niles to commute from Leicester to London for training.