Transfer rumours

Yorkie

if that's true then we are f***ed.

him, ASM, miggy and wilson will save the Fat One.

He’s hardly kicked a ball in months can’t see him being fit for another couple yet.

He was on the bench last game so must be in pretty good shape. Need some match fitness of course but not two months...

Very dubious about Willems. Surely there's a good reason why he's not kicked a ball in literally over a year? Can't help but think it'd be better for everyone if we moved on from that idea...

That being said. If I was a Chairman who gave a fuck I'd be ordering Bruce to drag Manquillo out of the wilderness and begging him to be first-choice again. Serves you right for playing a knackered Dummett constantly until his barely-repaired legs bent like Smartie tubes. Not to mention the solid full-back you kicked to the curb, then suddenly depended-on, and now can't even be bothered to ensure is legally allowed to work for us. Oh, and of course the left-back you spunked £15million on in the summer, who has regressed to the point of being unable to kick the ball in a straight line. Don't get me started on that plank Krafth who wants melting down. Not to forget that deluded carthorse from Spurs who offered us absolutely nothing - he was nicely picked, wasn't he, boss? Wasn't a total waste of time, was it?

In summary: Bruce wants to get fucked asking for any more full-backs. Try managing your squad, or improving your players, or not gratefully accepting any streak of piss the scouts insist we sign because you're so grateful to just be in the hotseat.

Fucking wank manager man, honestly. Useless. Absolute shite.

if that's true then we are fucked.

him, ASM, miggy and wilson will save the Fat One.

If they can save our season, and in turn save the takeover, but in the process save Bruce, then I'm all for it.

The end goal is the takeover, however that gets done. The new owners will fuck him off sharpish.

This entirely. Its the only reason I'm still interested

So of all of the signings we could make, he tried to buy a fucking winger :lol: The one area of the pitch we are well stocked on.

Interesting how confident Edwards was... egg on his face once again.

I am genuinely stunned this man tried to sign Lingaard :lol:

Even when all of our attacking midfielders/widemen were fit he always had one or two of them on the bench while using Hendrick out wide :lol:

Why are they still letting this man have a say in anything at the club for goodness sake!

even Solskjaer doesnt rate his ex fat cunt of a team mate - otherwise he would have been pressuring Lingard to come work with one of the premier league's greatest managers with over 500 games (and even more pies) under his belt.